Pnk bros,,,?

You are my bros right? This is not just an elaborate scam right?

Shine some hopium on my broken spirit. This is the lowest point of my life because I lost everything buying this at 12 cents

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.png (200x200, 32.45K)

Why wouldn't people just stake ETH or stables on court cases? Token not needed imo

A whale could easily overrule everyone if that was the case. Having a native token means you would have to buy up all the PNK to do that which would skyrocket the price. Then after you've successfully ruined the court, the price would likely crater, and you'd be bagholding. You essentially have to rugpull yourself.
Of course the devs 51%'d the court themselves so I don't know.

The devs had no disincentive. They are forced to provide liquidity on bitfinex to stay listed. Only reason this shit isn’t below 1c yet is because they hold a buywall and run a grid bot to profit from all volume. They don’t want to be looked into by regulators so it’s better to pretend they care at a small cost rather than remove liquidity and disappear with a reputation as scammers.

>team is too busy attending BDSM parties to release V2
it’s over

>elaborate scam
>muh 51%
>muh poor Santi
>muh poor Avarham

Get better fud bros

Attached: IMG_20220826_192641_035.jpg (1280x885, 136.43K)

how the fuck are you gonna explain Clementine hosting sex parties with other men?

This shits fucking dead

Ok that one is true, but the other ones are FUD. Pnk is fine

I bought like 1k worth of this for the memes and don't follow it at all. Did the devs actually 51% their own project or am I being baited kek. Would appreciate a QRD

having their own token makes them credibly neutral
take ETH as collateral an no avax fag will ever trust an outcome

qrd is a known scammer tried scamming the courts and got mad he lost so he paid someone with his scam money to come up with a convoluted argument to make it look like devs 51%

Shut the fuck up Clement.

Clement himself (skinny glasses-wearing Jewfro guy from the memes) 51% attacked. The devs hold enough to do so. They're just building "mods = gods" on the blockchain. That was the plan all along, the rest is a ruse.

also kek at this image. none of those things are used and never were nor will they be ever. they might as well lie and put mcdonalds on there like vchain or whatever it was.

I hate that Clément faggot but this is not true, you are the only jew in this situation

regardless this project is doomed. They couldn't find some practical application to tackle with this in a simple, cheap way. Their progress is also too slow - constantly a year behind the curve.

Yeah Im sure literally all the biggest names in Defi partnered with Kleros gor no reason kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-183221_Firefox.jpg (1080x1358, 542.3K)

;literally just stop panicking. thats it, thats all you have to do

This is your last chance to accumulate millions of something at a low market cap. Don’t fuck it up by listening to retards.

Attached: DB286203-080D-47B3-BD4F-6896941EE4AD.png (512x512, 319.18K)

You’re the retard, retard.