GPU mining likely over

>be GPU miner
>be post ETH merge
>watch mining hashrate migrate to all other coins
>difficulty spikes in all GPU and ETH ASIC mineable coins
>all other coins no longer profitable
Say what you want about GPU miners, but their participation in the market is key to preserving networks. There will be many coins that die in the coming weeks as miners abandon them as unprofitable. Be careful investing in altcoins, user.

Attached: gpu-power-ladder-all-graphics-cards-tested-1569663337391[1].jpg (1600x900, 533.83K)

Keep your cards, there will be another profitable coin in a few months, those that sold cards for cheap will rope.

Naw man, I game on my cards too. I'm more concerned about the crypto market in general. Hopefully all the asshats will sell their shit cheap and profitable coins will reappear.

Finally my waiting for affordable GPU prices will be rewarded

Attached: 1479423733231.png (596x643, 17.1K)

2 more weeks

>say what you want about GPU miners
niggers

Miners have massively switched to mining Ergo, which you should definitely research. Old skool Bitcoin vibes there, already got dapps (see sigmaverse.io), shares r&d with Cardano, no premine.

What's the best coin to mine now?

Trying to figure out this there is actually a few options
Just realized today that there is a ethereumPow you can mine now . It's worth 10 dollars each coin or some

>not buying Bitcoin Gold
>used to be $8 a pop

Attached: Screenshots_2022-09-15-16-41-42.png (580x339, 68.34K)

Finally.

bro... gpu mining has been over for like 6 years lmao

By then new cards will be available. Don't waste your time with outdated shit. Sell now while prices are still at MSRP.

Vertcoin

Forgot to mention, The RTX 40xx series is likely going to be unveiled in 5 days. RTX 4090 is expected to become available in October. The clock is ticking.

Attached: gtc.png (1094x819, 806.22K)

Based
Fuck miners
Damn it feels good to be a gamer
Thanks for the cheapeez cucks!

Did you undervolt your cards? I'd buy them for 50% MSRP

From the leaks I've seen of the rtx 4000 series it will be worse for mining than the 3000 series. AMD's upcoming GPUs might be way better though, who knows.

The new AMD chips also appear to be worse/same for mining XMR as the 3000 / 5000 series ryzens. They might be slightly better at cache limited coins (ie. raptoruem) which are few and far between.

2 more years*

lmao i just dumped like 10 mining mobos i had a few weeks ago

There are still many idiots who 'just want to try this mining thing'. That's why prices won't drop overnight.