Us zoomers have absolutely nothing to look forward to. The economy crash is eminent. No bright future...

Us zoomers have absolutely nothing to look forward to. The economy crash is eminent. No bright future. It’s fucking over.

Attached: 94656CA4-15BA-494E-88EC-F151961E5812.jpg (1131x1423, 809.1K)

WAZZAAHHHHHHHHHH. LOLOLOL OP, I remember my emo phase - blasting MCR and changing my hair to my favorite artists LMAO. Just sit back, take a chill pill, and life will figure itself out . I had my start on 4channel (used to be Any Forums) as a 1337 h4x0r your age, but then the 21 Bitcoin I mined for dope mooned out of nowhere! With that dough, I was able to start a coffee business in Colorado (psst, it's a good place to move to - hasn't been gentrified by us millennials yet 0.0). Isn't that wicka-wicka-wack??? just keep calm and carry on, dude!
>t. Tyler, sent from my Macbook Air

Attached: avgmillenial.jpg (750x667, 47.04K)

You also get to look forward to being a minority in your own country, just in time for when you're old and helpless.

They can get in debt and have it be meaningless when they make $500,000 an hour asking if you want fries with that

>eminent
you guys can't even spell.

The fact that you didnt die midway through writting all that cringeshit shows that you need to go back

His eminence, Economy of Crashington

>The economy crash is imminent
this would be an opportunity

On the bright side, you troll millennials merely by existing. You are superb at it, never seen anything like that before. Cmon, say something in zoomer speak. I guaranTEE someone will have a stroke right here in this thread.

>you troll millennials merely by existing

It's the other way around. Imagine having to spend your youth and best years in this hyper clown world timeline

Millennials hate clown world more than zoomers, my friend. In fact, we are old enough to remember a time that made sense, and many millennials blame zoomers for some reason.

Millennials are the last gen between the old world and the new world, so the transition was probably harder on them. Zoomers are just fully mindbroken by day 1.

AI gfs brother

Attached: 1657553766058.png (934x1024, 713.73K)

>no chance of owning a home
>shitty jobs and inflation
>zoomer girls are all dopamine addicted attention whores raised on instagram and tik tok

Yeah you’re fucked, but only a little more than millennials were pretty fucked too.

Legit just buy physical silver, and gold. Then in the great reset we will be the new elite, and we can shit on the zoomer plebs who are forced to eat ze bugs, and own nothing.

Attached: Blade.jpg (600x400, 85.96K)

You will either die in ze pod, or survive long enough to have the opportunity to rebuild the civilization. Chin up zoom zoom, it's not over until the credits roll.

Attached: 1663271322431.jpg (960x518, 103.12K)

My Ethereum is going to zero because eth community didn't agree with merge and some left.

My homes are going to zero

My stocks are going to zero... ZERO!

I have rising rent and food prices damn it!

Big fricken deal. I'm genx and I've already been through 2 economic crashes. Just be glad you're not from the Depression generation you self absorbed wimpy assed zoomer.

Help me rebuild the country then.

Good you deserve it