I'm 25, starting literature uni today

I'm 25, starting literature uni today.
60€in bank account
How fucked am i financially speaking?

Attached: f78499a054919b40951f7d4f6cf50c2f.jpg (1080x1440, 65.78K)

Just give up now.

what are you even doing

>25
>starting a degree
>in a useless humanities subject
>yuro
>poor
Hey at least you got free tuition

>literature
....why? That's a useless degree

Your debt will be worthless after hyperinflation, bidens loan forgiveness was actually just to get loans payed before the debt was worthless

Based user I'm a 25 year old retail wagie who wants to study English lit and philosophy. I hate all wage slavery whether it's my shit job in retail or a 250k coding job. I'd rather study something I'm actually passionate about, even if it's financially retarded.

start your own biz user. You got nothing to loose.

60k? Alright

60$? Hopeless, Ur so far behind there's almost no hope

You would not hate your job if you earnt 250k bro, don't lie no cap. Lol.

Ur just poor

b8 thread. no one is this retarded... right OP?

> euro
Dude just kys already, your government and most of your people want you dead anyway, I know just how bad unemployment is in Europe, and now with the energy crisis and all, there is no hope, given that you still want to study some bogus literature degree, it is clear that you are just another sterile liberal nihilist who will never have a family, stop wasting your time.

Exchange it for dollars and you’ll be fine

I have 3 masters degrees in English. Unfortunately, the anons are right; quit immediately to do absolutely anything else.

Attached: knoww.jpg (519x480, 50.5K)

Tell me some fun facts about english

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Everyone of Any Forums make 1 million dollars a second

It was named for a guy named Ing.

Studying something you actually like was good advice until about ten years ago, but the humanities are pozzed beyond repair now. English departments used to teach Shakespeare, now they tell you why Shakespeare was a racist/homophobe/nationalist.

Could be worse, imagine living in Muttland
On top of all the bills, any hospital bills will put you in instant debt (plus tips)

English departments have been bad for much longer; but they are symptomatic of the corruption of the entire university system. The Jesuits done fucked us good with this one: 500 years of lies.

Sorry but most Americans have insurance and don't have to give up half their salary as tribute like some feudal slaves.

What? There is a shortage of workers in my country.
Only lazy countries like Greece, Spain or Italy are struggling with unemployment.

Bad idea, dog in id.