Scheduled a driving exam for my wife that normally only costs $35

>Scheduled a driving exam for my wife that normally only costs $35
>Says you can cancel or reschedule if you let them know $35 in advance
>I let them know I wanted to cancel at least $35 in advance
>They're telling me there's a $40 refund fee so I owe them an additional $5 if I cancel and there's another $40 fee if I try to dispute the charge with my credit card company
This is completely fucking illegal, right? What can a regular person like me do in this case? I don't want them to call collections over something like this but this is kind of fucked.

Attached: 1606106751825 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 300.33K)

Idk how it’s illegal but it’s extremely Jewish. Yes you can sue over it and likely win.

I feel like I'd lost more than $40 suing though, no? I don't know how exactly small claims courts work. My plan is to dispute the charges with my credit card company first and then make a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

>jewish

jews are not this blatant, vulgar and obtuse with their schemes. this just sounds like the doing of asians or central euro faggots or some other bushy eyebrowed albino nigger.

>cancellation fee
Just don't show up

Well yeah I'm not showing up since I canceled it due to a conflicting event on that day, but like I said I don't want to suddenly hear from collections or whatever about it and I will absolutely dispute it with my credit card company.

>$35 in advance
what

Washington state is like this apparently. We just moved here and the whole thing seems weird to me too.

What does 35 dollars in advance mean?

Sorry, 36 hours in advance. Their website and contract say you have to cancel at least 36 hours in advance with them, which I did.
I mistyped $35 in advance because I'm tired and frustrated.

you should rape them haha

Fuck me it's 5 bucks does this warrant a thread? Don't pay it if you don't agree

It's $35 but I really wonder what's going on with Americans that live in a place where rent is $3000/month but $35 matters to them?

Of shine a high powered laser into their eyes to blind them, China style.

No the difference is 5 bucks

Obviously I don't give that much of a shit about $35 but I don't like being jewed. Having you seen the quality of threads on this fucking board?

Is this with the state DMV/DDS/Whatever they call it there? If it's the government then don't fight it but if it's some third party driving school or something absolutely make it as difficult for them as possible

it's impossible to complain about getting jew'd for an amount under $100 without some retards piling in and saying "WHAT ARE YOU POOR? JUST GIVE MONEY TO THE JEWS FOR NO REASON IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL"

>books time slot
>company expects $35 for that time slot
>cancel time slot
>company loses $35 due to unhooking that hour
> asks for $5 to compensate wasting their time and losing their potential income
DA JOOOOZ!!!

Yeah it's a third party driving school. Ok I know what to do then

WA state private driver examination can be a blessing or a curse
Have to agree with this unfortunately, PNW is infested both with riceniggers and russian faggot slav niggers, and they both fucking suck. Wasn't even racist agains eastern euros/slavs til I started seeing so many of them here, fucking niggers with white skin.
Anyway yeah this sounds like chink niggery or slav niggery.

what's the point of specifying you can cancel or reschedule 36 hours in advance then?

how are you this poor you care about $35 dollars...