Did this seriously fucking sell out that quick...

did this seriously fucking sell out that quick? I called yesterday at gamestop and the bitch said they were getting ready to put it up and I was looking at the page, it said unavailable. she didn't know shit I guess. I'm in the USA. now I have to pay a fucking scalper?

Attached: 6520430_sd.jpg (1168x1506, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BDMCH944/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1
bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-oled-model-pokemon-scarlet-violet-edition/6520430.p?skuId=6520430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thing I'll be emulating this 2 shit 2 weeks early in the comfort of my bed on my Lenovo Legion 5, upscaled 3x and at a solid 30 FPS (unlike the Shitch LOL), and with free online.

you guys give emulation a bad look with all that petty shit, everytime it's the same.

>30FPS
Laptop trannies....

nobody gives a fuck you faggot.

still available on UK amazon

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BDMCH944/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

Since switch isn't region locked and amazon will deliver to the USA for a small charge its probably worth, but you would need to get an american power cord

Also keep an eye on best buy if you're adamant about getting it in USA

bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-switch-oled-model-pokemon-scarlet-violet-edition/6520430.p?skuId=6520430

Because they say "coming soon" so hopefully if you're quick you can get it from them

they didn't start yet? I thought some of the scalpers on ebay were of USA best buy pre orders

It might have, I didnt see best buy show up on the "currently sold out" websites yet but its possible it happened so quick that they're already out. I ended up just ordering from Amazon UK after doing some research. It seems safe enough but I suppose I'll have to wait and see

Why would you buy this when there is going to be a new switch version next may when the new Zelda comes out?

Doesn't even come with the game. Let's Go had the game and Pokeball.

I don't care about Zelda too much

how exactly do you order from the UK Amazon then if I'm in the USA? and there will be absolutely no differences right since it's region free?

No you retard, I mean an actual new switch version that is better in general.

LOL retard consoomerist not only decided to buy this, it's also in panic cause it already sold out. The state

Superbased pirate chad.

Because I like it and I want it. I think its a neat collector's item

You would just log into your normal account but on amazon.co.uk instead. The nice thing about it is Amazon is linked to itself (as long as you're not in china) so you can sort of work with any Amazon in a different country. UK just seems like the second best one

>he does not know.
It's common for companies to create artificial scarcity to make their product look like hot shit.
>Make big advertisement campaign around product.
>Send clearly not enough of said product to distributor
>Hurr it sold out in few hours so it must be good! Everybody's buying it!

If you want something just buy it, but never let idea of something selling out fast to change your views. It's a ruse, common marketing trick.

It doesn't go up for sale until November 4. Maybe the online preorders will sell out immediately, but I know Target always keeps a few available for walk-in customers.

And yeah switches are region free (except in china) so it would be the same. The only difference is the plug they send will be wrong for USA so you'd have to get a nintendo wall plug for switch. From nintendo's website its like $30.

Just wait OP. It hasn't even been made available to preorder on Amazon US, Best Buy, or most retailers yet. It seems to have just sold out at Gamestop because they opened the gates first. Also I'd recommend not getting a different region Switch for two reasons. One is that you need a debit card or online gift card from that region/country in order to use the online Switch shop. Two is if you get one from Europe let's say, you need an adapter for the Switch to plug it into US outlets. I think you're better off just waiting. Like I said I don't think Best Buy started yet, but I'll check.

I bought them all, sorry. Nobody can get one now. You're going to have to pay me $700 dollars if you want one.

I have a bunch of money on amazon from gift cards i’d love to buy it unfortunately it’s amazon Mexico so who knows when it will be avalible

On the bright side it looks like the splatoon oled isn’t selling well there and now the price is going down for that one

Attached: 3E951F4D-D384-4AA1-B91C-D15328199542.jpg (850x915, 127.56K)