Fix this trio

>Fire to fire and fighting
>Water to water and ground
>Grass to...Just grass...

If you had to give the Treeko line a dual type, what would it be?

Attached: image_2022-09-14_161557544.png (500x177, 136.68K)

flying? its supposed to be arboreal which is kinda in the sky

Interesting angle.

The go to is grass dark. Mega makes me want to say Grass dragon, but that seems kinda OP for early game to me?

Dragon of course

dragon.

rock since grovyle and sceptile were originally fossilmons
dragon would be alright, if mega sceptile is dragony enough for it then so is base sceptile

sceptile's about as straightforward as a grass type can get though; as much as it'd like another STAB, pure grass just suits it best

early? level 36. idiot

Would you make it so Grovyle is dragon grass or wait until Sceptile to make it dual type?

Dark would be good for it but doesn't fit at all. Would need a design modification and a lore modification, though neither would have to be shifted too hard.

>grovyle and sceptile were originally fossilmons

Source? I would be interested to hear that. I knew Blaziken and Latias started as the same mon.

Attached: image_2022-09-14_162407193.png (418x294, 243.56K)

i was under the impression that the middle stage would also be dual type...like the other starters.

Retard.

Then again, this was in the same game:

Attached: image_2022-09-14_162952187.png (344x184, 34.77K)

Level 36 is like, between Winona and Lilycove in RSE lol.

>but that seems kinda OP for early game to me?
Swablu evolves at level 35, Dragon Sceptile would have been no worse than Altaria.

Dragon would fit perfectly
>The only starter of its type in the Dragon egg group
>Dragon pre-split was a special attacking type, so it was to able make good use of the Dragon Claw TM

But I assume since Dragon at the time was supposed to be a "boss" typing it wouldn't make sense to give it to a starter

Attached: dabtrwq-87ec708f-11f1-4a05-8b7f-04e8fa0a3b6e.jpg (1569x881, 529.42K)

Poison. Plants are toxic and lizards are venomous.

Trapinch also evolves at level 35. They pretty much dropped the idea of Dragon being special back then.
Sceptile wasn't Dragon simply because Game Freak didn't feel like it.

I'd keep Grovyle as pure Grass

I would also give it fighting. It would make a good special alternative of breloom, its also one of the few non-fighting type pokemon to learn detect so i think it work with the theme. Also if it were fighting type in gen 3 it would have picked up some good moves in gen 4

>Dragon

God you guys are dumb fuck

>God you guys are dumb fuck
>are dumb fuck
The irony