Shittier selection compared to walmart

>shittier selection compared to walmart
>more expensive than walmart
>stores aren't even nicer/cleaner than walmart's
how the fuck do they stay in business?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 123705.png (786x617, 891.52K)

Target has better selections and isn't a magnet for disgusting goblins, not to mention they usually have starbucks. They are a magnet for middle to upper class white women
>t upper class white woman

I'd rather order off of Amazon than set foot in a walmart.

Integrated starbux

This.
It's true about Walmart, they really are a gathering place for genetic garbage people, lunatics and other people you wouldn't want to socialize with on any level. Even their grocery stores are repellent to me.
Death before Walmart.

Walmarts are wildly dirtier than Targets man what are you talking about

Walmarts attracts the most of society I don't get into them because I don't want to be around the riff raff

>karens

Attached: 59F7C1EC-EB77-43D8-8637-147B954B6F1F.jpg (1280x720, 82.43K)

You know the rules roastie.

by not being "walmart", target exists for people who want to shop at walmart without shopping at walmart, and theyll pay more to do it ironically

As the others have mentioned you are paying more to avoid Walmart people, and the Starbucks. I don't care about either and shop at Walmart.

I've been living in the South for a year and I expected to find all sorts of People of Walmart types and I just haven't. Every Walmart I've patronized has been clean and staffed with normal looking employees.

>stores aren't even nicer/cleaner than walmart's

Not a yank but I visit the US about 6 times a year every year and they very clearly are nicer and cleaner than walmart and the clientele is less scummy dregs of society types too. Every time I've been in a walmart there has been screaming and loud arguing coming from the customers. Last time I was in one some nigress was having a freakout at some old asian lady cashier about something getting up in her face. Never ever seen anything like that in Target.

Friend of mine has a wife who is one of these overpaid HR cunts. She's a corporate shill/whore who will open her legs and tow the company line as long as she's getting paid. She went to work at Walmart a few years ago, but never went shopping there. Told her she should give it a try since this was her employers now.
She went there, alone, once and only once. She was in the store no longer than a few minutes when she overheard an argument between an employee and a customer. The customer finally yelled out "I'm going back to my car and getting my gun, I'll be back".
She abandoned her shopping cart and left, never to return. She quit her job at Walmart the moment a friend helped her get a job at another company.

good morning
please show bobs and vagene

You don't want it, I'm 34 married with a kid. I'm only here because I'm a neet autist who has been here forever.

This. Walmart is the only place that makes me ashamed to be white. I had no idea we could be almost as cretinous as some spics until I go inside there

Wishing you were born a woman doesn't make you one

I guess my kid came out of my feminine penis, huh

a milf is fine too.
hot.

Post 3 pics or GTFO.

This walmarts are soul-crushing goblin-attracting poverty centers. I know the libs have tried to pass this meme that everyone is cool and accepting of bums and bottom tier humans but the facts are I will pay a premium to not see those things. Also tits or gtfo.
>not cleaning or preparing meals

Attached: penis baby.gif (500x260, 762.55K)

I worked at kohl's when I was in uni and I'm amazed they pretend to be so fancy when their clients are the same as Wal-Mart trash.

walmart has yellow sticker/clearance items too. Target doesnt. fuck target

>neet
>married
>with a kid
you and us we are NOT the same, don't pretend to fit in.

Is it a good stock for dividends for the next decades?

They have better selections on clothing and home goods imo.

Walmart has better food options

Target is trying to become THE department store. I wish they wouldn't

There's no way this thread was made by someone that has been in both a Target and Walmart before kek

white middle class housewives think they are too good for walmart
it is 100% of their target demo

Met my husband in final fantasy 11 and have been a shut in for most of my life.