Should I take this to a higher body

I feel very mistreated by my bosses. 9 months ago I got a kick-start job at a small company. My contract was for 6 months and my entire pay was paid for by the government. The 6 months were pretty successful and I had my contract extended for 1 month more. At this point my universal credit credit account was closed despite the fact my 7 months of working was on a UC contract. I still couldn't get my claim re opened after multiple calls so I left it since I still had work.

At this point the company was struggling financially and couldn't hold me full time. So I compromised and worked 2 days a week. I wasn't really getting paid enough but I wanted to have more spare time to formulate a work plan anyway.
But after a 6 weeks of doing this I needed something different.

I wrote up a contract that had me paid a mere £50 more a month and to work all 8 days in the final week of the month.
My work is done the month before it is out there, so this set up allowed me to work with them whilst getting another job or making a business myself.

Anyway 6 weeks in my bosses hadn't even sent me my contract. So I told them I wanted some changes to the one we had discussed and only then did they send me the contract and wanted me to sign.

I decided not to sign the contract and they never chased up on it. I soon explained my revised contract and they told me they needed time to decide.
So I worked 2 more weeks until the end of the month before demanding an update.
They told me they needed more time to decide. I told them we either agree on the contract or I leave. I have been positive and polite. Throughout
So my line boss told me that the contract was not feasible for them.

I said okay, I will work a few more days to finish some work and stuff.
1 week goes by. Nothing.
2 weeks nothing.
3 weeks I text one boss asking what is going on. They tell me they need to talk to the other boss to know when I should come in.

1 week.
2 week.

1/2

Attached: SmartSelect_20220915-164639_WhatsApp.jpg (918x1088, 291.33K)

(Cont)
My other boss calls me. HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW I LEFT. My line boss hadn't even bought it up. He says the next day he will call me.
1 week
2 week
Now today I text them pic related.
I have lost substantial amounts of money with this shitty run around. My personal equipment and personal details are in the office/computer.

I am flabbergasted by their nonchalant attitude and lack of communication. Bare in mind kick-start contracts are meant to be launches into working life.

Aswell as the above the business has been abusing the kick-start scheme for free labour. 6 people have come and go with none of them receiving more than a single month extension on their contracts.
Should I take this matter to a higher body? I have lost thousands of potential income in this time and mentally it's not a healthy situation.
2/2

WTF are you on about wagie you said yourself the company is failing, do you have so little self-respect that you cannot move on?
Hoyl shit the amount of time you wasted on this is ludicrous, grow a fucking spine and find another job

you sound like a difficult person. and no. they will never take you seriously or treat you with respect because to them you're just useless dole scum and a source of heavily subsidised or free labour.

How about my fucking bosses communicate huh? Can't spare a single text? Over weeks, can't tell me anything?

who gives a fuck holy shit
the communication here is loud and clear: MOVE ON
you autistic or something?

Good wagie keep it up and your boss can buy himself a new villa in a few months.

Attached: 1661848255373655.png (460x1167, 771.96K)

Lol
The absolute state of wagies

Attached: 128-1281930_9105314-neet-pepe.jpg (300x348, 62.98K)

I don't think I'm difficult. I took on an extremely small contract that didn't pay enough to help them out. I didn't even get given the contract to sign. Atleast I've tried communicating. They literally said
>I will call you tomorrow to work out how we will go foward
Then 3 weeks later they haven't even text.

sorry I'm being mean because I see my younger self in you
the truth is user, in work relationships people in a position of authority really do not give a fuck about you, your mistake was to think they care about anything but money. When the money is gone, their care is gone.

Sorry to break it to you. Now do yourself a favour and don't get emotionally invested in this, move on to another job ASAP and you will be happy.

why are you such a wagie slave? stop making shekels for CEO GoldBerg

they get six months free labour for taking a useless broke dole recipient

No pay no work, simple as. I would have been out of there the day I stopped getting paid, fuck them

Thank you for toning down a bit. I know I should have been quicker to move on but genuinely thought I'd just get called in to finish my work and then I'd be out.
I still have keys, equipment etc. They haven't asked for return or anything.

They probably have much bugger problems than you dude just leave why do you feel so entitled? If you do t have the balls to fuckin call them and ask what do you expect? You wait around like a little bitch like theyre your parents and youre a little kid. Move on.

It's a company with 3 employees and 1 manager and a boss. They don't have so much going on that one of the two can't communicate.
Oh no I'm so entitled, wanting to pick up my stuff and work a couple more days.

Hahahahaha wagies making drama out of nothing. They dont have to tell you anything, take your stuff, go the toilet and clog it with a huge amount of shit. Start your own business and dont you dare to ever work for a boss again

>They dont have to tell you anything
Surely they have to tell me I'm not employed anymore. They literally said they'd tell me when to come in.
I don't plan on waging ever again don't worry.

lol you're an absolute wagecuck and deserve everything you get
if I was working and didn't get a paycheck I'd instantly stop
no paycheck = no work

I wasn't working in the last 6 or so weeks. Maybe I should have made that clearer?
There are procedures when you leave a job you know

You're making it way more personal than it probably is.

Yeah mayhaps. The text is a bit emotionally driven but I want them to understand they have made a hassle and have failed in their role of managing people. They both have great big egos.