I won't feel happiness until I have a paid off apartment in NYC, an apartment in Paris, a blue eyed blonde wife, 5 sons...

I won't feel happiness until I have a paid off apartment in NYC, an apartment in Paris, a blue eyed blonde wife, 5 sons, and $25 million in equities

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Same, except I'm black

The less you need the happier you'll be.

Even then you won't feel happy. Because nothing you said involved any sense of discipline to earn all those things. You just want it easy. Even if you got your wish through crypto, you will feel like a fraud. Because you are.

> wants a blonde haired blue eyed wife
> wants to live in the cities where she is most likely to be raped

what did he mean by this?

Attached: bart.jpg (456x384, 17.07K)

>Apartment
Why do you still think like a fucking poorfag?
>You will own nothing and you will be happy
no

wht do you need $25m for?

Retard
Unironically all you need is enough for a reasonably comfortable life and a loving family

>frogposter when he realizes why his 5 sons have such nappy hair and dark complexions

Attached: 1663247157472151.png (512x512, 271.68K)

>apartment
Yeah let me just buy a house in NYC

retard

Attached: ny.png (1914x890, 1.88M)

You'll never feel happiness
lol

kek

Look at where those red dots actually are retard

In New York City?

In Staten Island, Queens, and South Brooklyn

>wanting multiple sons
Every subsequent son should be aborted, women develop a resistance to testosterone from testosterone in the womb while gestating male babies and every son after the first will have less testosterone, a study once showed that every subsequent son is 30% more likely to identify as gay

Attached: C3128DF1-030A-4D30-B6F2-346F3E28EC69.jpg (640x648, 65.46K)

Which are all part of New York City, like OP said. Or did you not know that NYC consists of more than just Manhattan? Retard.

You called OP poor for wanting an apartment in NYC. Anyone capable of keeping their drool in their mouth knows that buying a house in Queens instead of an apartment in Manhattan is the poor move. Have fun living next to your taxi driver friends though

Show me the post where I called OP poor.

you're a retard for buying in manhattan and not looking out into the boroughs or new jersey

Paris and NYC are shitholes.