65 percent of the stake controlled by exchanges

100% of exchanges controlled by the US and other governments. 0% of pow being wasted energy since 100% of it is going to securing the network and decentralization.

Attached: Ethereum_logo_2014.svg.png (1257x2048, 81.85K)

This is the dead of ethereum, I have no idea how people are able to act smug at minerfags, they were the one that fuled their entire pseudo ponzi, now it's just a real ponzi.
They even burn fees lmao, for what fucking reason other than price go up did they do 1559 and PoS

This is fine

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 19.27.14.png (1190x572, 107.75K)

the memes are true

Attached: file.png (300x300, 149.4K)

downgrade to shitcoin successful

>B-BUT THE ENVIRONMENT HAS BEEN SAVED

Attached: 1644099828198.png (680x671, 129.12K)

China controls all crypto’s except Ethereum. Expect to see a lot of anti Ethereum as the CCP uses its ASIC miners to endlessly spam this board. If you’re actually interested in crypto, Ethereum is your best bet as it’s properly backed and it’s devs are doxxed. It has a proper white page and it’s goals and growth are clearly stated. You won’t find these things with CCP coins. Ethereum is a stable coin designed to actually be useful. It’s not a hedge for the Chinese and Russian military, unlike bitcoin and it’s forks.

Attached: 158787229953dsad6.jpg (190x265, 15.89K)

>saves 0.02% of the environment
great job! I love how vitalik posted fake information on twitter saying it's 0.20%

kek
I'll stick with my based USA Chad corporation Ripple thank you.
I don't like Russians or Furries.

ETH 51% itself, it's over. They worked out the math on POS back in 2015 lmao centralization is guaranteed over a long enough time period

mETH heads are something else

what % of pow blocks are produced by the top mining pools?
late adopter maxibaggie cope

"late adopter"
Why would I adopt this JPM controlled shbitcoin?
The tech itself is absolute SHIT, compared to some of the newer coins, seems like mETHheads are doing great now, as their shitcoin plummets after the "bullish merge"

LMAO

Attached: 1590267611318.jpg (474x358, 24.83K)

If a group controls 51% of hash you can always fork the chain, also this is pretty much impossible to do as you would need the largest pools to cooperate and brick their own chain.

You may say this is similar to PoS in that the largest validators could unite to commit a 51% attack if they had enough of a stake, but the difference is it’s easier to control PoS because once you have the coins, it’s over, you own that power as long as you hold the coins, with PoW, hashrate is in flexible supply, you can always add or takeaway hash to determine the degree of decentralization.

Also PoW coins took actual work to make, which contributes to their value, PoS tokens are literally pulled out of the creators ass and delegated to his chums, like some kind of aristocracy.

Attached: 43FF2BAF-ED0E-4834-BF61-2612ABA955C3.jpg (470x470, 75.03K)

Pretty good explanation

>From one day to the other, ETH went from being of the most decentralized coins to one the most centralized
>Proof of Stake
More like Proof of Shit, lol!

Attached: 1662828176005532.png (470x470, 186.39K)

Checked

S-should I move my contracts then to ada?

Wait until Fed banks enter the arena (Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citi). Then the fun begins.

Attached: 1662737005014567.jpg (1024x886, 79.1K)

All of ETHs value, stems from JPM and jewscahs lol

low iq
an attacker does not need to physically control 51% of hashpower to fuck with PoW, as block rewards decrease it becomes more vulnerable to adversarial incentives offered by an attacker to harvest hashes from rational miners seeking the best yield. claiming that is easier to obtain 51% of PoS stake than 51% of hashpower is also completely unfounded (show your work, don't pull cope narratives out of your ass). Furthermore, saying "it's over" in that unlikely scenario is also ridiculous, given that the honest 49% could simply fork away from the bad actor and make the controlling 51% stake completely worthless, permanently.
>Also PoW coins took actual work to make, which contributes to their value
this is a logical fallacy, work does not equal value, a ditch dug by hand for 10 hours is not more valuable than a ditch dug in 30 minutes by a backhoe
>PoS tokens are literally pulled out of the creators ass and delegated to his chums, like some kind of aristocracy.
I get that this ebin democracy bullshit will be your narrative now (which is hilarious given that coiners have literally always styled themselves as cryptobarons ruling their normoid slaves from their citadels) but PoS is inherently more democratic and accessible to random people to join and develop versus the imposition of needing to buy and maintain hardware devoted to heavy computation and the inherent regional iniquities of energy costs