Gary Gensler confirmed coins like LINK are centralized and securities

He clearly stated that he believes that most coins in crypto are securities if they are centrally controlled.

LINK's supply is centrally controlled. Sergey has always had 60%+ of LINK's supply.

LINK is a security.

Attached: 1558027269415.jpg (512x512, 13.94K)

>ICO wasn't open to burgers
No wrongdoing was done on the part of CLL as far as the SEC is concerned.

>Gary Gensler
Who?

Gee, I wonder why you would single out this one token among hundreds as being a security according to Gary. Really gets the noggin a joggin.

That's not a surprise to anyone

Attached: 1608761067622.png (526x710, 88.16K)

Read what I said again. None of you have white skin.

LINK's supply being centralized = LINK is centralized = LINK is a security.

Yes

Attached: 1632178916909.jpg (988x1085, 128.16K)

DRNS

The supply is held by Chainlink Labs. The company Chainlink Labs is not equivalent to the Chainlink protocol, which is decentralized.

Even worse.

Read what i said again. The same is true for literally hundreds of other projects. Why would you single out this particular project? There are several in the top 20 market cap rankings you could have picked from that meet your supposed criteria for a security. But that rank 26 just really needed to be singled out, huh?

Because LINK is biz's main coin. You are having an emotional reaction to facts.

Point to a single ounce of emotion in any of my posts. Strawmaning me will not change the fact that LINK was singled out for a reason. I just wanted to hear the reason.

> Why would you single out this particular project?

>WAAAAAAAH WHY WOULD YOU TARGET MY LINKIES?>?>??? WHJY WHY WHY ???? AHHHHH STOP POSTING NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MY INVESTMENT!!!!!!!

Get a grip loser. LINK's supply being centralized is a known fact, but Gary just confirmed that it's a security, which is why I posted.

why do you think burgers are relevant?

I only bought chainlink @ ICO as burgers weren't allowed.

>Read what I said again.
Stopped reading right there.

Why are you stawmanning so hard? All i asked was why this particular project was the one you selected to make us aware it was a security. Its a valid question, because its not the most highly valued project to meet your criteria by a large margin.

>All i asked was why this particular project was the one you selected to make us aware it was a security. Its a valid question,
And I gave you a valid answer. Your emotions refuse to let you see it that way though. Stay poor retard. Your shitcoin is centralized.

OP is a cRippletard

Don't care. Never selling.

Attached: Dontcaregigachad.png (775x776, 331.66K)

>why why why
because you keep pushing it on this board every day, that's why you faggot