/tlcg/ LUNC Terra Luna Classic General - Don Homer edition

interlinked news and updates:
>kucoin ama sept 15
twitter.com/kucoincom/status/1569672245835927552/photo/1
>arrest warrant issued for do kwon
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-14/south-korea-seeks-the-arrest-of-terraform-labs-founder-do-kwon
>Interpol to extradite DK
coingape.com/interpol-to-extradite-terra-luna-founder-do-kwon/
>AMA with terra rebels and binance sept 22
twitter.com/LunaBurn_13/status/1569794887112859650
>current amount burned
luncpenguins.com/toplist/burns.html
>mexc interview with edward kim & vegas
twitter.com/MEXC_Global/status/1569655724174901249
>LUNChads read this
medium.com/@edwardkim.ek/a-path-to-recovery-for-luna-classic-e7ff076b28ab
>1.2% burn tax proposal has passed
classic-agora.terra.money/t/proposal-for-the-1-2-tax-parameter-change/46319
>WLUNAbros read this
binance.com/en/support/announcement/f14b7fc184b74237a9e68796a2939dec

Any Forumsapproved and based validators:
>luna station 88
>stake.systems
>luncdao
>allnodes
other validators used by biz:
>btc.secure
>mcf

exchanges supporting offchain burns:
>coininn
coininn.com/luncBurnPlan
>mexc (burn event)
mexc.com/landings/VegasMorph

helpful links:
>How to stake on Terra Station
classic-docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/staking.html
>Staking rewards calculator
stakingrewards.com/earn/terra/
>HCC LUNCPenguins
luncpenguins.com
>Terra Shuttle Bridge is shutting down
twitter.com/terrac_money/status/1562404389872082944
>Bridge and unwrap WLUNA back to Terra
classic-bridge.terra.money
>Bridge Wormhole LUNA back to Terra
portalbridge.com

>LUNChads anthem (Listen 3 Times Daily to Sustain Pumps)
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct
vocaroo.com/1fk7klnZQdct

Attached: don homer.jpg (929x1238, 516.11K)

8.5mil never selling, revel in the chaos

there's some obvious fudders here in for sure

EZEKIEL PSA: I am doing you guys a service by shorting LUNC.

Attached: ezekiel.jpg (1012x366, 92.03K)

>kucoin tax free
ACK

Why does someone always start another tlcg as soon as this one goes up? For the paid fudders, not selling didn’t sell when it was much lower for several months kys

unironically ogre edition

OGs are selling.
the dream is over.
no onchain tax burn at all.
it is officially OVER.
sell now or forever regret

did she sad tax free?

AMAs confirmed no off chain burns
Crashed -50% in a week
Smart money already x5 their money. Coin dying
$0.00027 rejected
SELL before it's too late, especially before the ETH merge that is a scam.

Attached: 1637917905470.jpg (600x598, 46.93K)

yes, she did ranjeet. please sell as soon as you can.

vegas fighting the chinkoid, go on lad

KEK schizo retard. When you can listen to the words that the Kucoin employee said live and deny it you're in cultist territory. Holy shit the cope

They've deployed the telegram fudders. Do not believe a single thread posted ITT if you have not actively been watching the AMA from the start. Wait until after it's done for official statements.

They're very dedicated, that's for sure.

Why is the whole market taking a shit at the same time, again ?

>I shall band together with fellow whales to short a coin and damage the price, using my influence to encourage others to do the same
>despite the fact restoring LUNC would help thousands of people who lost their shirt I shall try and make their situation worse
>110

Attached: 1598637109089.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

No I’m not faggot

Blow it out your ass. I wasn't there when she said it so I'm not going to believe the word of an obvious perma fudder.

i like how she completely avoided the question and ranted about muh 2024 bull market, kek

Alicia didn't answer the question, is she actually a retard?

Can you fuckers PLEASE have the decency to not fud until the Damn thing is done?

>Bought week of original collapse
>Still holding
Lmao @ you

Did she say tax fee or tax free?

Hey

So basically I'm just gonna not sell it (my LUNC)

I KNOW! ... UGH I know...

I'm sorry!!!!!

It's just that I'm never selling my LUNC

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now this is a cope I can get on board with
pretty sure it was 'free' :(

KuCoin actually invented a cute Chinese AI. holy fuck.

Pretty sure she said tax free. Idk maybe she doesn't know english and misspoke. We can only hope.

jews always win bro
sell now
morales are a weakness in the financial world

Lunc is holding out pretty well against this market wide mega dump. Too bad it's gonna go down hard when word gets out about Kucoin not doing the tax.

Look at all the desperate fudders/ shorters itt

Attached: 1598956662669.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

IT KEEPS CRASHING AFTER A -50% FUUUUUIUUCK
WHY I DIDN'T SELL AFTER A X5
FUCK MY GREED ALWAYS FUCKS ME FUCK FUCK FUCK THIS SCAM FUCK LUNC FUCK YOU ALL FOR GIVING ME HOPE I SHOULD HAVE SOLD FUCK FUCK DHDUEBEVDB

this is bullish

Lunc is going to .16 sell now

You still have time it gonna crash HARD when kucoin confirms to normies that no off chain burns.

Kek same. No point selling now I’m just going to hold until the Binance ama and see if that can salvage anything.

Ok so this AMA was a nothingburger. Just a shill event for KuCoin to promote a giveaway. They basically took no questions, dodged the ones that they did take and appointed a barely literate chinkess to host it. 0 usable information

Nigger I STILL have 1.5mil staking but unlike you I sold on the way down in the 40s. Leave your emotions out of the equation and you will maybe make some money and not be a perma baggie defending a general with your life. Literally nothing but hard, factual sell signals and hopium to hold it up. Kill yourself IMMEDIATELY or be doomed to be an eternal baggie.

Attached: bog crash.webm (854x480, 599.27K)

tax FEE, not tax free
I think...

*bullshit

stop making me cope AHHHHHHH

Is there anyway to listen to it again? Would help if KuCoin appointed someone that could actually speak English.

Anyone know where this faggot lives? I'm going to kill him. Not because he shorted, I don't give a fuck. No, I'm going to kill him because he is a smug bastard that only cares about making money but pretends to care about others.

Checked. Don't believe the fudders, but honestly I didn't learned anything worthwhile either.

Now does anyone knows why the whole market is dumping ? It's it the power of Le Merge ?

I can't think of any possible downsides to them implementing a simple tax code that's a win-win for all parties involved

is this just the universe denying us free make it status

You lost, get over it.

Just like I told you hours ago and you all called me a pajeet fudder.
Sell before its too late.

kys

Be realistic with me LUNCHADS, How far will we fall?

And also How can I store my LUNC into my ledger

I cannot believe they chose a chinkoid robot to announce there'd be no off-chain burn... I just cannot believe it sers

Naw

LUNC $1 EOY

Hopefully the Binance AMA goes differently, and hopefully this burn by swapping idea works out, but I ain't getting my hopes up. I sold everything I don't have staked, so I can at least slurp sub 20,000 bitcoin and sub 1500 eth. Maybe years from now lunc will reach top ten anyway and I can sell my staking rewards and staked coins for big money, but I'm not gonna bet nearly as much on it now. The hype train is going to lose a few wheels I think. It's been a fun summer my friends.

drink bleach pajeet fudder

It's because the stock market has dumped to shit. Crypto is getting dragged down with it. Honestly, if it wasn't for Dementia Joe and the disastrous Fed policies, we'd still be green.

>Ok so this AMA was a nothingburger
Yep. Got nothing out of this whole thing. Nothing bullish or bearish.
Couldn't understand the Alicia as well. Think at one point she wasn't even paying attention.

my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

Attached: wojak-playing-vidya-rainy-night.gif (653x491, 3.26M)

I don’t think she knew about the off chain tax, her saying Kucoin will be tax free makes no sense since they are taxing withdrawals and deposits, don’t listen to the fudders.

and that was to be expected, pre announcing would be outright market manipulation and no one will take any steps before it's running smooth on chain

Lost? Kek I made a bunch of money and I'm STILL making money shorting it and I have a little moonshot stash just in case some crazy shit happens. I think I made out pretty well kek. I actually bought a new driver with my gains as a little treat.

Attached: crabbit.webm (480x480, 1.03M)

to $0,00007
Don't waste your time slurping because it will never go up again with no off chain burns already confirmed
You should have sold after a x5 like I did. You are too greedy

You lost.

Alicia was AI wasn’t she…

never selling
og luncsisters will never sell
fuck you fudders, kikes, niggers, pajeets
$1 eoy

Attached: peepo-peepofinger.gif (498x498, 2.98M)

I said no information, not bad information Ranjeet. You're a disgusting pajeet fudder and you and your kind are taking the opportunity opened by a shitty AMA to fud the coin. Put a bullet in your head. If you can afford it with your salary in peas.

Low IQ brainlet

Ladies and gentlemen, we have entered the bargaining phase.

$1 will be the entire value of your bag EOY yes.

Attached: bobo54.png (1013x1008, 632.96K)

Never selling. I told myself millions or nothing. Still selling at ATH.

Welp im gonna get dunked on.
My dummy self staked everything and still have to wait a few more days to move.
It was fun while it lasted lunchads.

You think that now. But I assure you, you lost.

I simply do not give a fuck. I will continue to hold my LUNC, and all my frens who hold LUNC will be rich in due time.

BROS THE FUD FLOOD GOT ME FEELING GIGA BULLISH AGAIN AHAHA I HATE THESE NIGGERS BUT THEY GIVE ME MORE HOPE THAN ANYTHING ELSE

That's not in KC's control lol. They will burn the supply whether the robotic chink wants to or not.

Cope, you lost.

(you)

Attached: antisemite-photo-l-alsace-herve-kielwasser-1560882123 (1).jpg (1531x945, 335.41K)

Yep “Ok I see a lot of people have the same question, so let’s end it here, thank you all for coming!”

Lmao kek keep me posted hot shot, two more weeks!

Attached: 1651798292799.webm (854x480, 2.88M)

name a more iconic duo. protip; you can't.

Attached: dochan.png (2400x900, 3.32M)

I see, thanks.

I expected nothing either. I was still curious to hear Vegas voice.

We might have to make the lunchad meet-up in Moldova rather than Monaco.

How old is that man????

I put $100 into this. I’m just not going to look at it for the next decade or so. The worst that could happen is that it just becomes another wasted $100 dollars. Still feel a bit sad

Ya know what I don't care.
Fuck Kucoin I only care about Binance.
I will buy one more milly to cope with that dog shit AMA.

It seems to me that we will only get concrete news about the tax post implementation on chain. Until then everything is speculation, fud and marketing. Nothing has changed - for better or for worse.

>Ya know what I don't care.
>Fuck Kucoin I only care about Binance.
>I will buy one more milly to cope with that dog shit AMA.

Attached: 1638065991422.png (801x724, 706.95K)

This, I image they would wanna keep buying low until then just so people don't stack up to avoid the tax

Yeah but it still seems they’re doing everything in their power to crash the price before the burn. Would that be done on purpose? Maybe…