Forex user here...

forex user here. If you didnt take my advice to get in EURUSD long the other day now is your chance to get in at the bottom. 80 pip play here. That is some very nice gains for 24 hours.

YW

Attached: eurusd.png (1366x612, 112.78K)

this means stocks and crypto are about to pump

What is this chart lmao

eurusd, says in in OP retard

next 8 hours gonna be massive gains

Attached: eurusd.png (1366x595, 112.7K)

hello forex user, big fan of yours. Have you tried forex on gtrade?

sup bro. no

Oh jesus fucking christ, pedophile posting and scamming forex user while the market dumps
Fucking kill me bros this board is pure fucking garbage the fact this faggot isn't on the automatic ban list when even posting ANYTHING here is beyond me
TLDR this faggot is a scammer

you really think this is the bottom
with all the massive macro shitstorms going on meaning nothing over what i am assuming is a technical call on the price action?

dont interpret this as an insult i am genuinely wondering how this whole shitcircus isnt in flames yet

retard here, is forex trading easy, surely these currencies just bounce up and down constantly and you'd never end up bagholding with a bad trade

damn 1000x leverage?

yes it is the bottom, for now, not all time bottom. I am going off price action. This is a 24 hour play at most. Most likely shorter

Inb4 this scam thread gets slide with 60 fake IDs pretending to talk to each other, someone go pull some of his previous retarded schizo posts they are entertaining.

Attached: 521214545.png (1215x237, 37.12K)

based same fagging schizo user. you ever find the black girl who rode off with a dead body in her back seat the cops covered for that hit and run you?

Attached: joker5.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

I dont like this "connect your wallet" feature. Doesnt that allow them to withdraw w/e they want?

>easy
hahah no, takes years of study to find a profitable method. But yah liquidity is infinite, no such thing as "bags" in forex. You can get in and out instantly nearly any amount

thanks for explaining fren

You’re on the 1 hr timeframe, zoomed out to oblivion and probably have no understanding of what’s going on in the bigger timeframes. Just lol at how messy your chart looks too, with irrelevant information.

how would you recommend to get started

Just stop bumping this faggots posts he's a well known scammer he will eventually pretend to ask for his discord link and that's where he preys on unsuspecting idiots.

im rich and you are poor. imagine me giving a shit what you think about the markets or how I make massive gains playing them

Attached: joker4.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

open an account and start reading everything you can and watching charts 24/7 until you develop a profitable system

Literally all your posts are begging and advertising because every word you say is to lead people down the road to your fucking discord Kali and then you beg them for money because you are fucking poor.
Mods you've banned this faggot for 2 years now and yet he remains I think you should seriously consider ranging his entire network.

nope, any action the platform makes requires your signature

>reeeeeeee
imagine me reading your schizo babble

Attached: joker2.gif (316x200, 1.12M)

I know you’re poor because you can’t read a chart lol. Enjoy your semi biz clout though..

Attached: 70A88F5B-3A9E-4F25-BB7B-831FD7961F83.jpg (413x395, 17.28K)

Oh I'm the schizo?
I thought I was stalking you or some shit from /x/ where you normally post lol

>it's another episode of a poor pseud trying to tell an expert trader he "doesnt know what he is talking about"

One of you in every thread. I will put you in the next screencap when I make about 300 grand on this trade

Attached: forexanon2.jpg (1355x7429, 1.86M)

>try to show forexanon a platform with 1000x leverage and no sign up or withdrawal fees
>schizoid jealous poorfags shit up his thread
It‘s all so tiresome.

Attached: 6BCA8EE7-3DC5-48A2-9FC8-AD1450BFAFC4.jpg (240x232, 6.67K)

Dude you're so god damn annoying if I found you in real life I'd torture you live stream just so we could at least get something from the torture you've made us endure by your nonstop samefagging and schizo scamming posts you never ever fucking stop.

just increased my position to 70 million because of your post. feels good man. please stick around for the tea bagging after I dunk on you poor bro

Attached: eurusd.png (1366x588, 104.58K)

Stop paper trading kid.

checked, I have seen this site posted before. I have thought about putting a small deposit of 10 grand or so and trying it out. I use eaglefx already though which uses bitcoin.

Nigger why do I lose money every time I follow your 'tips'? Yet you claim to make anons money every time you post

Attached: dafuk.jpg (193x230, 33.61K)

Oh fuck off we know it's you faggot stop trying to get people trojans or whatever you're resorting to now.

hahahaha, you wish poor faggot. get rekt retard. I have been posting my plays here for years new faggot and even live trading videos. Stay poor you retarded faggot

Lmao he’s talking to his alt. Pajeet grifters still at work.

btw I know youa re moron and dont know how trading works because you are a hack retard. But I am using 50 to 1 leverage you fucking donkey. My 70 mill position is only about 1.7 mill of my actual capital moron