Security, ease of use or self-regulation?

What's really needed for mass adoption of blockchain apps and DeFi?

Attached: 45838468493.jpg (600x400, 32.1K)

Your dick, bulgarian

Attached: 1642079350826s.jpg (125x124, 2.67K)

Attached: 1663122881418626s.jpg (250x188, 5.87K)

Bulgarian dicks are the best

Its Italian, pajeet..

Security

Have you tried African ones

Benchods, Go fuck yourself

Appauling

A major reason I am not balls deep into crypto

Poor fag

Attached: 1642080812730s.jpg (125x119, 2.41K)

Mass adoption is never happening. Stop deceiving yourself faggot

Even TradFi is still struggling with security. There is no reference point for security to assessed; whether it's improved or not.

Ease of use. New users need to find it easy to navigate through on-chain and off-chain apps without friction

A baseless thought you have got,with many traditional institutions joining the space, DeFi will gradually reach mass adoption,

Really?

Attached: 28354834864.gif (220x126, 156.73K)

User friendliness is one of the criteria for a successful software, same with crypto

He is just a norm skull

Exactly. With the entry barrier being lowered progressively by account protocols, businesses are beginning to take advantage of the positives such as instant cross-border payments

Obviously due to the seamless transactions on the blockchain, despite the fact that there are some hiccups

That moment when you lose your sleep because you're not in control of your assets and multiple identities. Just use ORE and save yourself the stress

Attached: 3hxXAymk-crypto.jpg (506x507, 39.71K)

Jeets like you are the problem.

Frequency of hacks and scams is a metric

It begins with web2.0 identities easily connected to web3.0 such that everyone, everywhere regardless of skill or knowledge level can use the blockchain technology 'without friction'

>1pbtid
neck yourself, WEFie

In my early years of crypto I lost my assets because I lost my keys and I had no access to them again. A moment that lingers in me. ORE ID ought to have been an improvise if it had been launched then

>Even TradFi is still struggling with security.
Same reason why moving to crypto is the best option. Asset management is quite easy with cryptovia multichain access from a single point which inevitably brings control and security.