Bobofags are the biggest low iq larpers and mostly just tik tok zoom zooms from Any Forums...

Bobofags are the biggest low iq larpers and mostly just tik tok zoom zooms from Any Forums. Things that didn't happen that bobofags told us would happen to 100 % but never happend:
>Btc ist still at 20k and not at 16k or under
>The merge was a success eth didn't dump hard
>There is still no hyperinflation and inflation is even going down
>Crypto is still not banned
>Western economies and countries would all collapse reducing the interest in crypto to 0 (lol).
We are at or very close to the bottom and you are a blind bobofag if you can't see this.

Attached: 1610733252515.png (618x858, 275K)

Bobofags are normal people, cryptobulls are full of the Any Forumssters who think they are creating a financial system free of da jooooz

Not free from the jews but free from their ability to fuck with it.

SBF (and the gold/silver market) proves that isn't fully true either.

Gold has been demonetized for over a 100 years. BTC hasn't.

inflation isn't going down giga faggot nigger Hahahaha. gaymumu

I never said that every bobo is a Any Forumstard but the Any Forumstard bobos are getting louder and louder the closer we get to the bottom.

Attached: 1662852027732143.png (792x832, 248.37K)

Yeah bobo and mumu shit ruined this board. Many bobos you can tell don't even have any positions they're just boomer retards who think all crypto is a scam or that the world is ending in 2 more weeks. Mumu tards are just delusional bulls most the time but I find that strand of bobo far more insufferable.

you see this shit everywhere it isnt just biz
on every board there is a huge influx of bottom tier iq posts accompanied by really badly drawn memes
yo might also see this is the recent (((pol))) raids and the memes they use, exact same massive decline in graphic quality

i am fully convinced this is the 3 letter counter to us by diluting down the discussion with absolute shit posted by bots

Check price

check back next year for the bottom

Ultimate cope

Attached: EB57949A-5709-4123-B29E-911D283DB071.png (1024x1024, 2.03M)

poltards have been saying this since 2017 and its bleeding to other boards
the methods you described are exactly how Any Forums was originally killed, and Any Forums's board culture was bled out site wide. not too far-out there of a theory to hold.

Attached: 1648348279471.jpg (1280x793, 168.01K)

if you want a real blackpill study youth suicide rates among men then correlate it to happenings on Any Forums and in the crypto market. reasons you hardly ever see any originalfags left.

well it certainly kicked into overdrive in the recent years
almost as if efficiency improved orders of magnitude now that they no longer need entire callcenters of jeets to do it badly but can outsource it all to semi perfected algos

yep read about the seychelles bot on Any Forums and such. they're squeezing out humans by flooding all boards left with any semblance of culture, shit as they may be, with bots.
just in my irl social circle i know 3 different people who make good livings harvesting data from this shithole and selling it to various political campaigns. like all that andrew yang stuff a few years ago? completely inorganic wef money.

Shit tier art and copy/pasted memes will soon be a thing of the past they now have the art down to an algorithm and we're training the AI

Attached: me2.jpg (565x678, 214.52K)

Most bobos are in fact just nocoin larping tourists that only stop by when we get dumped on. If you ask them to post their shorts half the time they have no idea what you're talking about

Any Forumstards hate crypto and say it is controlled by jews. Any Forumstards are permabears who believe you should buy arable land with its own well, guns, and precious metals.

>Shit tier art and copy/pasted memes will soon be a thing of the past they now have the art down to an algorithm and we're training the AI
you're retarded. we've always had access to quality art, we use shit tier copypasted drawings because they're soulful (unlike gay AI generated trash which will only ever be a trend that gets spammed for a week whenever the technology makes another impressive leap)

Attached: pepe.the.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Thanks for top posting, buying shorts

Any Forumstard here, im hedged in everything mentioned in your post so youre full of shit

Attached: pepe-taps-head.jpg (564x483, 23.3K)