How did millenial men fell so behind compared to their opposite gender?

How did millenial men fell so behind compared to their opposite gender?

Attached: 112C9148-7A19-448C-AC0B-26405D7F0690.jpg (1080x1507, 310.44K)

Holy digits. Fuck women. I rather be celibate for the rest of my life. Not dealing with their shit.

the secret is they didn't. women have a 10 year window to live their biological life, men don't.
middle-aged (27+) childless women are a sad consequence of men having little interest/means to settle down with women of their generation leading them to just take the women of the next generation when they do

>women over 40

Sad that they fell for (((feminism))).

> woman over 40
maybe if im 70 i'll be interested in them

>women over 40
>still dating
>"it's men that are lonely, not us
coping harder than anything I've seen in Any Forums

Attached: 1653492042128.jpg (682x600, 110.99K)

this is some fucking premium gold plated diamond encrusted cope, holy shit

>Even the prospect of being alone isn't enough to scare us
>us
clearly a cope article written by a bitter old maid

Women over 30 are bad enough, but 40? Imagine being such a failed male you date some used up senior citizen

Attached: 57993A54-1793-4E20-A9BE-C8753E182401.jpg (1984x2740, 1007.34K)

It’s all part of the process goy

Attached: BEF41A58-0A2C-4678-A762-CBB0ED71E32E.jpg (1024x1024, 230.45K)

>We're not lonely, you are!
So much cope written by a wine aunt/career-only who looked back at her last 20 years and is now only regretting it.

Oh look the journalist found female dating strategy on r*ddit

>women over 24

gross.

40 yo user here
single females over 30 have no reason to exist

Attached: 1652558791060.png (944x1126, 958.8K)

I don't think there is a Man over 40 that is desperate for a woman, once you reach that age you just don't care anymore.

>Women over 40: dating younger men with a fetish or who enjoy going bareback on infertile women.
>Men over 40: have families or wealth, sometimes both.

The late 20's, early 30's window is kinda shit for men but I'll take it over the hellscape that is post-wall womanhood.

>The late 20's, early 30's window is kinda shit for men

why would that be shit for men? A man should be making some money at that point, should be a good period, shit period is when you leave high school and everything becomes about money and you have none. that's like 18 - 23 when you're going to college or just starting to work.

i'm barely 36 and i can't even muster going through the motions to fuck cute girls who are literally inviting me to their place then "inadvertently" flashing their cunny at me
not even some oh woe is me i'm so depressed or whatever shit, it's just... it's just sex. how much sex do you need to have in your life. i'd rather have a good wank and be done with it
sex is utterly pointless unless it's with your loving wife and for the purpose of procreation

The main problem is women, they wasted their youth “having fun” aka riding the chad cock carousel instead of settling for a ltr, they only start looking at 30 but by then they are broken and not worth dating

Lots of words to say you're gay

can you imagine eating a 40 year olds pussy lmao yuck

Little amount of words to say you are a subhuman nigger

fuck this gay rat race. i'm out.

Arbeit macht frei

Women over 40 have no options. Cope by calling themselves picky.

>behind
>the metric used is tax
>all men are becoming sustenance farmers to live tax free
yea keep telling yourself how ahead you are

I'm 28 and I don't give a shit anymore. I've fucked enough pussy, I match with women on tinder and I'm literally too lazy to go out of my house to fuck them. Women are fucking boring and their only purpose is as a cooking/cleaning house slave and only if they keep their need for attention in check because we got better things to do