>he didn’t learn Javascript

Stay poor

Attached: 2CDB77C9-1735-4448-9FD1-3B5FAF44D0C8.jpg (1125x1586, 1.28M)

been working on self teaching myself to code

at first it was very hard, error after error most time spent on google

ive gotten pretty well everything fluent like python java, working on react now and its the hardest thing ive encountered yet, even though people say its easy. its just a lot to remember, i'm getting it though slowly.

fucking hate front end though. ill work with solana/web3.js or ethers.js anyday but man making a website not look like shit is fuckin hard

you will be poor if you learn javascript anyway.

CSS is childs play if you actually spend time on it. React is a fad although popular. In reality you should be capable of knocking up something similar in CSS/JS alone if you had to, even if it took you 10x longer.

Python is what i think is over rated. Its easy as fuck and mainly applicable to data science and shit, not software development. Thats why even roasties learn it

that's ui/ux design user, it's not all coding you have to learn that aside

Its coding all the same. Front end is not design. Its front end development/coding.

I am full stack myself and find it mega cringe how autists who hate front end try pretend its not programming just because they arent good at it

its definitely coding i dont know how anyone could argue otherwise

unless youre one of those gays that uses adobe xd or something

whats your tech stack of choice?

what are your thoughts on mui/tailwindcss/react bootstrap/etc?

Lmao I see the shit people go through to learn coding themselves and it's hilarious to me that people advocate for it. Gotta be the biggest troll by BS/MS CS grads ever.

Everyone dunks on college like it's some place for retarded Stacy's and trannies but I have literally gained a higher grasp of coding in 200 level courses than most of you self taught guys will ever know. Oh and then you guys will bitch and moan at the office about the "coders" who get paid 6 figures, and how you get paid dirt, all the while sending in buggy code that I could have cobbled together in 15 minutes or less but it took you 16 work hours to send this dribble in to me.

Sure yeah dude, there are self taught coders who don't suck, I've worked with a few of them, but 9/10 times, self taught coders are no better than a boot camp coder. You guys can code but you don't know "why", you throw something together but you can barely explain the logic behind what's going on. I asked someone to explain in words the logic behind something and he jumped all over the place "ohh yeah this does this and that does that" and it's like no dude I want you to explain in words the logical process behind what you have sent me and he couldn't do it.

Just food for thought when you get your first job offer and come here to bitch about it only being 50k, now you know why.

Frameworks and such are fine. Just do whatever gets you paid. But you SHOULD be capable of doing something similar if not almost identical with vanilla JS/CSS/PHP/SQL or whatever. Even if as said it takes you way longer. Thats the point of these frameworks. Speed, not a handicap.
Most people are using them as a handicap now. You wont advance as fast if you are like that imo.

Most people don't take the time to understand the fundamentals, or they aren't smart enough to grasp it on their own just by programming. Self teaching isn't bad, most people are just retards.

well thats good ive always found it easier to do everything vanilla

it seems like its just way more css to remember for little benefit as far as tailwind and what not goes

although some of the buttons and shit are handy pre-made

is this a demoralisation thread now?

Attached: 1662786035786319.png (822x802, 60.8K)

>t. demoralizing bad coder afraid of competition

Please tell me you got filtered by Javascript and not something like python even roasties can do…

lol i can see where youre coming from but what was the answer you were expecting? curious as to what you consider the "logic behind whats going on" is, as that would likely vary wildly person to person so i can also see why the other guy kind of spergd

He’s larping. Why take the bait? He likely got filtered by Javascript and now writes these furious baits.

Anyone can read a few books and dona few shirt courses and know the faggy gatekeeping he’s talking about. CA graduates spend 4 years and half come out barely knowing those CS fundamentals as well as no coding experience.

Self taught can spend 3 months reading some books and doing a free course and know exactly the same CS graduate tier CS fundamentals.

oh also ive already gotten my first job offer and it was just under 100k i said no though because i dont think i know enough yet unironically lol

ethereum is by far my most profitable investment
but the ethereum "community" is by far the most cringeworthy petulant collection of midwits in the entire space.

python was definitely surprising how fast i picked it up

its really handy for doing shit like deriving crypto addresses, batch checking balances, calling random apis here and there though

i def cant see myself ever opting for django or flask over node or similar

>i got a job offer
>i said no because i dont know enough
Big mistake IMO, unless you didnt like the job for w/e reason. Don't limit yourself like that.

FastAPI is pretty much the only backend python framework worth learning. If you have no backend exp I'd recc it since it automatically builds out docs, and is straightforward.

Bait. But thanks for the new copypasta

Lmao

Bait aside you are king faggot if you think colleges teach anything about coding. You learn to code by making projects. You can watch a 10 minutes video to cover the fundamentals that would take 8 months in college. JEWISH LIBERAL FAGGOT SUPPORTING COLLEGE. YOU ARE BIG MAD. BIG SAD. BIDEN FORGAVE 20K FOR ME I AM DEBT FREE EAT SHIT NIGGER I AM DROPOUT

What's the best way to actually make it by learning to code? Do you try to become a developer or do you run your own business?