REMEMBER TO SHORT THE BIG NAME MED COMPANIES THIS MORNING, THIS IS BULLISH AS FUCK

REMEMBER TO SHORT THE BIG NAME MED COMPANIES THIS MORNING, THIS IS BULLISH AS FUCK

Attached: file.jpg (1600x2000, 294.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow...
I can't believe it's real. (((Big Pharma))) is treacherous as fuck. I hope this and the railway worker strike results in this kiked country finally dying. It won't though.

Shorting.

Say it with me
>Any Forums
>was
>right!

Can I get a source for the picrel first? I want to send it to my family.

>REMEMBER TO SHORT THE BIG NAME MED COMPANIES THIS MORNING
The corpocracy, of course, eats their own sometimes, but they are not going to admit their wrongs when they were ALL on it.
You don't need to be from Any Forums to not trust big corporations, especially to blindly inject an untested vaccine made with a new mRNA technology.

The paper title is at the top user

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070

Archive this immediately before its memory holed

Thanks. Pol was right!!

>You don't need to be from Any Forums to not trust big corporations, especially to blindly inject an untested vaccine made with a new mRNA technology.
Right, but Any Forums was still right.

Like who? mRNA? Pfizer?

any of the ones that included MRNA

Can u just give me tickers

Always knew it, pure blood checking in

Attached: 1661024420733701m.jpg (768x1024, 72.4K)

That paper doesn't prove anything. Anyone can write a paper like that. It's akin to an opinion. Still a non vaxed and never had covid pureblood. Any Forums won't be right until this 40% increase in working age people deaths are linked to the vax. This labor shortage at full employment with a sudden 40% increase in deaths from 3rd quarter 2021 is being memory holed. Any Google searches on it produce results deboonking the vax as the cause despite having never entered that into my search query.

niggers, best i can do
and here's your nigger

You have some kid's thesis paper. There is no news from this. There is no bombshell. Nothing will happen to any company. Still spread it though.

hey, if you dont believe it whatever, im just telling you if you got the vaxx you're a good sheep

Attached: file.jpg (1080x1628, 314.34K)

schizo thread

>SSRN
>formerly known as Social Science Research Network
Yeah good luck with your shorts lmao

Have had all three shots, including the booster, never had COVID, never had any health problems.

Seethe and stay mad you fucking disinfo mongrels. What a stupid fucking take to reject modern medicine.

Attached: 882388D3-27BD-4A17-9E23-060662CD1954.png (908x1190, 424.33K)

>something is rushed
>lol, how stupid not to take it
user please

>Cope
Any Forums was right, vaxxie.

Medical companies don't generate profit anymore? wtf news to me!

The news says you should go back to plebbit bud.

I had 3 shots and still got it 3 months ago.
Fucking Pfizer kikes need to die

Reddit spacijng checks out. Pol was right. Kill a kike child to celebrate.