Are you a manlet in your country?

Attached: 471C9731-32D8-4F09-9137-654068FA0BD3.jpg (227x411, 110.1K)

>6'2 blond white male in US
I'm a god comparatively

5'11 in the uk, good enough

fuck off vietcuck

>I'm a god comparatively
Unironically yes, average height for your descriptor is like 5'8.

I'm 6 foot so just average

Too many short fat retards able to breed here

6', zoomers are taller than me

why do you keep posting this indian hedgefund

>177cm
>tower over most people here in Singapore
>only people taller than me are fellow zoomer chinese who are 180+
Feels good but then the amount of females above 170cm are basically 0. They are all slightly below chest level its fucking sad. I keep hitting my head in the bus too.

Is it true that if you are not poor Singapore is a nice place to live?

Yep. 5'5". I would have broken world records, but god trolled me and now I need limb lengthening surgeries to be 5'10". I got fucked in the head. I'm 27 and still feel like I'm 12. I got mentally stunted by being short. God knew I would have been the ultimate human at 5'10" which is why he made me a midget. To fuck with my head. Trolling cunt. I was so fucking close to making it last year too before btc ending the bullrun in the most anti-climactic way. Only needed slightly over a 4x to be a millionaire.
I've been here since 2018. FUCK. What pisses me off is how leverage is what costed me retirement status too i.e. probably WOULD have made it by 2021 had I never leverage traded. I'm addicted to it though.

Attached: AFE91BAB-DB6A-48D1-86E6-764322FA61C7.jpg (1242x1240, 896.54K)

it's the fucking turbo cringe manlet back again lmfao

yes i'm 5'6

Yep. You're lucky god was jealous of me.
Think about it. Why did he make me a midget and not you? The answer is because god doesn't fear you. He feared me. He feared what I would have become at 5'10". The god of power.

Attached: 49B3B60C-5D72-4A59-A60B-AF3548F982CC.jpg (1242x1243, 909.5K)

5'11 in frogland
the average male height is supposedly 5'10 nowadays, but most men i see are 5'7 or less
it's a comfortable height here. however, in america i felt like a child

i love your posts, manletbro
perhaps god made you tiny so we get to enjoy your prose
if you were of normal height you would have just been normal in all aspects
instead, this vertical struggle brings the best out of you

He's kind of right you know, . I imagine William Shakespeare and most of the great poets through time were manlets. The constant and unending pain of manletism turned them into the great literary artists through time. Pretty sure god fears no man, especially not some wannabe Vegeta fucking midget. I bet you can't even turn super saiyan after crying in the rain. You'll probably never make it because as soon as you get any amount of money in your hand you'll be flying out to Germany desperately trying to get your limbs elongated. You should make a youtube channel where you openly talk about how God would be terrified of you if you were a normal height so you can become famous and get humiliated in public when people recognize you.

Attached: halal goku.png (715x558, 787.35K)

>if you were of normal height you would have just been normal in all aspects
Not at all. I used to train like a god because I coped bu thinking I was a late bloomer. When I realized I would be short forever, it tore me a nee one. Fucked me with interviews, schools, went to mental hospitals, became suicidal for over a decade, etc.
Normies seem to accomplish shit as a way to compensate. With me it's the opposite. It simply destroyed me and I gave up on life. Need my bags to moon to get my surgeries. Need the surgeries to begin life. Or maybe I should say to conclude it since I don't want to become 30 and want to beat god before then.
Nah. It was fear. l

Attached: 2ED84693-01A8-4E89-B4B6-9CFE0A69CF1B.jpg (1242x1318, 1013.04K)

just out of curiosity are you still a virgin? I imagine you don't believe a 5'5" midget like yourself deserves pussy. It's ok, Shakespeare was also a faggot incel.

>I imagine you don't believe a 5'5" midget like yourself deserves pussy.
Correct. I have a top tier face and have had plenty of 10/10s flirt with me, but I always felt unworthy. Even when I thought I was a late bloomer and thought I was going to be 5'10-5'11, I still felt like too much shit. Now it's that + too many years of mental rape aka massive depression and feeling like a little boy. I have come to terms with the fact that I will die alone. At this point I don't even care about that anymore. I just want to go back to how I used to be and I need the surgeries (plus retirement money) to have a chance of MAYBE recovering mentally. Probably not though. This is super PTSD at this point.

6'6 is the bare minimum to not be considered manlet. Elementary school girls are 6'4 nowadays.

At least you're doing the right thing and refusing to let your narcissist manlet genes pass. Instead of even attempting to be a Tom Cruise supermanlet, you'll just be a dead end.

Attached: farquaad.jpg (563x500, 37.8K)

no but i fail to see how that's relevant to finance.

Yep. I am a strong believer in eugenics. All that matters at this point is beating god and getting my final victory over him. Then I'll die and burn in hell. I won't go to hell because I deserve hell. I'll go to hell because god simply doesn't like me.