HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU THE MERGE WOULD DO NOTHING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU THE MERGE WOULD DO NOTHING

THE SHILLING AND THE EXECUTION PLAYED OUT EXACTLY LIKE THE LONDON HARD FORK

THE LONDON HARD FORK WAS A COMPLETE NOTHING BURGER

I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE THE COPE
“shut up meanie it will pump to $20k in 6 months time i swear!!!”
5 YEARS OF SHILLING FOR NOTHING
HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Attached: E2342250-2B7A-4F08-88F0-46455CB91567.jpg (1075x738, 146.6K)

This is nothing, sharding will be the real deal

Vitalik sucks jewish cock

Attached: ´´ß.jpg (224x224, 7.79K)

ETH is going to slowly bleed out and die now. ETH is backed by nothing now, it's just another shitcoin

A bunch of faggots on telegram where saying this is FUD now they're talking about buying the dip, fucking retards.

these retards amassed so much mining power and literally wiped it all away out of their own will

history will look back on this as an insane mistake

Mining power becomes worth less every day anyways, it's junk

You faggottranny told me there would be a huge sell the news dump. I lost all my Bitcoin on leverage for your shitty advice. You fucker dont know jack shit!!!

What causes the emotions to post a thread like this? Think about this and you'll realize your reaction is a buy signal.

LOL

Mining is a group of hostile parties all with different interests being incentived to work together and adhere to honest behaviour. POS just requires 33% of supply to forever control the network. If Ethereum distribution is poor expect a bumpy ride.

miners actually in business upgrade their hardware, that guy is correct. The eth team amassed the greatest gpu power on a single network and pissed it all away fucking retards

It was a pre-mined shitcoin with pre-sales and allocations and the Shithereum foundation played favorites as to whom they pre-sold and allocated to. It was a doomed centralized piece of shit hobby turned "business" that got out of hand. It was doomed to fail. Ethereum is literally going to zero.

results of inflation rate change take time to show up, prices in US didnt shoot 40% up instantly either

The next news events that may hype Ethereum are its integration on ICP in Q1 and Flare in Q4.

if ETH came out today it would def go to zero. it was the first ico scam in history. it grew out, cause it had a smart contract. which is actually not that special at all.bbut yeah. it got bought up and vitalik decided to keep running it instead of disappearing with the money.

its long term you zoomer gorillanigger!

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU THE MERGE WOULD DO NOTHING
>THE SHILLING AND THE EXECUTION PLAYED OUT EXACTLY LIKE THE LONDON HARD FORK
>THE LONDON HARD FORK WAS A COMPLETE NOTHING BURGER
>I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE THE COPE
>“shut up meanie it will pump to $20k in 6 months time i swear!!!”
>5 YEARS OF SHILLING FOR NOTHING
>HOW DOES IT FEEL?
I mean.

>>Screencapped. I'll enjoy posting this in a few weeks. Imagine thousands of ETH still being bought up by corps... Now imagine most of the inflation is locked for another year and fees burned. Literally "0" new ETH will enter the market for another year. Sorry you missed the boat.

Attached: jeet.png (982x218, 66.53K)

No, this is everything. The emission rate is now effectively nothing. That won’t pump the price immediately, but the next time there is a pooomp there won’t be miners with fat stacks waiting to cash in. It will be like short squeeze on 50 cups of coffee.

Attached: FEFC6457-F74E-4B7F-AC07-DF0E1CAE008E.png (210x240, 6.44K)

The dumpers were always big institutions.

why would anything happen?
miners weren't selling their eth, only a tiny percentage of it.
all the costs causing any liquidations from mining are now fully removed,
the cost to mine eth just crashed to zero, forever.