Eth merged

>eth merged
>still no pulsechain

LOL

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7.61K)

>giving someone that looks like THAT your money with no guarantee of literally anything

Bravo hexicans.

I sacrificed 5000$ for pulsechain, AMA

Attached: 1662638147899292.jpg (250x241, 8.29K)

Did you like the purse that dick heart bought with it?

It still hasnt come out yet? LOL hexicans got double scammed.

yes, I think its quite nice

Attached: aXPRebe0_700w_0.jpg (700x692, 67.57K)

>We're beating ETH2 to market
nope
>AND we're doing the world's largest airdrop
Yeah, so is ETH PoW, in the same broken worthless state as Pulsechain will be

>refuses to provide updates
>blocks everyone but approved people from commenting on his faggy tweets
>continues to bash other tokens while ignoring his own failures
>pulse launch nowhere to be seen
Lol no expectations pulsehexfaggots

If this wasn't a scam RH would have added a refund option to get your money back but forfeit your points. At least then in the imaginary world where it does release it could actually do a 10000x

Imagine holding HEX, which only pays out inflation and withdrawal fees and has no real world utility instead of something like NEAR or ICP which have staking rewards up to 20% and pay out rewards from blockchain validators for keeping the network secure.

Also ''hexicans'' who bought in early can barely cash out because of the withdrawal fees and low liquidity on uniswap

But y-you d-don't get it h-he has a 200 IQ h-he's literally a g-genius...

Well he scammed almost $2 billion from a bunch of suckers so he's smarter than you

I’ve been waiting too but I almost hope it never comes out to watch worms like you writhe another full year or so

Rome wasn't built in a day

Attached: FUlAw34XwAArVOu[1].jpg (1162x2066, 539K)

>Pulsechain will launch before EOY 2021
>It will launch April 22
>OK May 2022
>OK June
>Actually, we're gonna rewrite the code
>Stop asking me when it will release, no expectations

Attached: richard getting worried.jpg (1316x1118, 747.84K)

rome also wasn't built by some fat faggot in a twenty thousand dollar track suit but it's your money i guess

kekd

It's not hexpulse parrots that invested.
I would've been great.
So many l2 launched before, it was supposed to be a fast pump and dump.
But he fucked up big time.
He's late to the party and already celebrated before the actual date.
Funniest shit was the pulsecon, an event for a non existing crypto currency.

I did 20k. Granted my portfolio was a lot larger then and it seemed like a reasonable punt. Some days I think its never launching, some days I think he’s waiting to see if a bull ever happens, some days I’m sure it’ll launch and go immediately to zero.

Ah well thats risk eh

Attached: B09E4BEC-923C-4A5B-A95C-D488AA1DB278.jpg (700x694, 87.11K)

honestly before i was sure it would launch

but after i heard of the tornado cash'd sac money and hes been stalling for so fucking long, i think if it ever comes out at all it'll be long after eth introduces sharding so he can just copy paste most the code

im 100% sure it'll launch, cause they're still adding shit to the testnet. but ye its probably not this year

Imposter! Pay attention to my tripcode. I'll never fud my own bags. All of you fudders will learn a very important lesson, you are going to miss out if you're thinking hex & pulsechain are going to fail.

Most of you have weakhands, most of you are not able to deactive your emotions. There is going to be a time where hex will sit at $10 and you'll say "Fuck, i could've listened to vaperguy. I could've bought below a dollar. I could've bought pulse and pulsex, i missed out."

Reality will make you suffer from the cope & seethe effect, the only way you're going to defend yourself in that moment leads to an infinity of justification, ad hominem and hatred caused either by your low IQ or Ego.

People fudded hex at 0.00005655
then on the next 100x and then on the next 100x. Nothing has changed, it's the ultimate IQ test you've failed which resulted in you missing out on thousands on X's. So what's left in your miserable condition? Beating the next dead horse that pulse is never going to launch, but if it's going to launch that it's going to fail cause nobody cares.

There is a reason some people get rich and others don't, keep that in mind whenever you're getting rekt BUT never complain that you will never own lambo.

I'm spending my entire day at home or on vacatio , what about you wagie. Are you telling your wagie friends about the most evil scammer in crypto while you have to stack boxes at amazon? I was in 4 diffrent countries in the last 3 months, all because of hex.

Your turn lil haters, please tell me how much richard or hex suck while i'm having the best time in my entire life. I was able to delay gratification, you don't.

Good luck trading lunc or whatever the fuck you're getting rekt with.

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1440x600, 69.15K)

Where's the other schizo Avalon these days? You two clowns used to sling shit at each other in hex generals. I think that's really what I miss most of all but all things come to an end I guess, Hex had a decent run

Attached: are ya winning son.png (600x600, 644.02K)

How much did you sac bros?