Helium-3 investments?

If I want to capitalize on the future Helium-3 industry, what should I invest in today?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-034359_Chrome.jpg (1040x945, 152.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globaltimes.cn/page/202209/1274978.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The crystal is made of the novel mineral Changesite—(Y), named after the Chinese Moon goddess,

lol

Interesting question user, i'm also interested

>vice

you can read the article and click on sthe sources. for exemple: globaltimes.cn/page/202209/1274978.shtml

We've known about mining lunar regolith for years, dude.

>sample is ten microns
>picture is artist's interpretation of crystal
OH CHINEE SCIENCE BEST IN WORLD, HO CHING CHONG, DISCOVER NEW LUNAR CLYSTAR, CHING CHING CHING CHONG CHING!

>Changesite

Attached: 1657495508812.jpg (179x282, 8.6K)

You buy heliumcoin you idiot

>changesite
Holy kek

Does this mean serious efforts to make a moon base now? Like will this kick off a space race and make the NASA actually have to try now instead of wasting money?

We have no fusion reactors that generate more energy than they consume and we won't have one for decades, if ever.

This makes Helium 3 rather worthless.

The ignition already happened, dumbass.

notice where he said generates more energy than it consumes
still way out there

>changcite

Attached: 1649663852413.png (641x606, 62.4K)

Short western oil

>hey Chang, what are we naming it?
>Chinesium

>they made Chinesium real

>>picture is artist's interpretation of crystal
Seems like most of "space pictures" are. Just google "Satellite" all you will find are artists renditions. Seems a bit weird that they have all these high-tech space traveling devices that are unable to take pictures of each other. The reason is simple.. it is all bullshit, earth is flat and it is a closed system where nothing gets in or out.

The Earth is flat, it's real, and up there, but we've never been. Shit's as real nigger country finding x2 the supply of the entire world supply of gold. Fucking midwits.

There's still going to be a race to mine the moon to collect this stuff even if it can't be utilized yet.

Think of it this way.

China is hacking and stealing huge amounts of encrypted data from other countries.

Even though they don't know how to decrypt the data, they are betting they will have the technology to do so in the future.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-085653_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 641.73K)

>it's okay for an element to be named after america or germany
>its bad bad bad china bad to name one aafter china
Chinese derangement syndrome.