ETH will be trading at $5k by the end of the year. People were pricing in The Merge FAILING...

ETH will be trading at $5k by the end of the year. People were pricing in The Merge FAILING, now that it has proven to be a success there is nothing standing in its way. This will be the greatest supply shock in the history of finance.

Attached: the merge.png (512x512, 348.79K)

god i hope so

65% of the stake controlled by exchanges, 100% of them controlled by governments.

0% of energy is wasted on proof of work since 100% of it goes to decentralization.

I literally don’t care about commie coins

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Attached: 10473983649490117.png (1024x950, 145.37K)

>People were pricing in The Merge FAILING
No they weren't. Only the most low iq retards on biz expected it to fail.

at this point, how has it been proven to be a success?

This is the death of ETH and good riddance, the fees are ridiculous. The only ETH token I have is QNT and I hate the fact I have to hold ETH to use it.

On the contrary, tonight was the death of BTC

ETH has been debunked as a meme stock

Im a massive mETHhead. 95% of my mid six figure networth is in eth.
I don't expect a new ath before Q3 2024. Why?
Macro is absoliute dogshit right now. No end in sight. By 2024 markets will hopefully calm down a little by the end of war in europe and new energy contracts. The btc halving will slowly start the new bullrun (april 2024) with eth eventually topping out just under 10k, expecting around 9k at the very top before whales start dumping massively. BTC will top out just under six figures.

I continue to buy more biweekly regardless of price btw

BTC chart looks worse than BBBY

swap still costs rn $7.17 lmao fuck you ethfaggots,hail Fantom

Attached: 1655196384330.png (702x486, 185.64K)

that's a 5x
what happened to flipping btc?

Seriously, I can't believe there's been no punp for the Merge. Literally every project (except Chainlink) pumps at this kind of news. And this is the biggest news in the history of crypto news. Why is there so much indifference?

Btc hashrate ATH halving dec. 2023

2x flips btc you subhuman mongoloid

2.5k > 20k
ok retard

eth can't flip anything, since it's not crypto anymore, it's a centralized e-coin fully controlled by governments since 65%+ of the stake is controlled and locked on the exchanges they control.

Ethereum being a centralized Fedcoin is incredibly bullish. It'll ruin the rest of crypto, but WEF and neoliberal authoritarian establishment about to bump are bags as they run their subversion campaign.

HAHa this is so true. It is literally an e-coin now. A fucking e-coin. Congrats on falling for the eco fud. Dumbest and weakest fud in modern history.

gr8 b8 m8

muh market cap doesn't matter, only price