Untitled

Attached: AEA862CF-1A58-4B6E-9445-D34BC6FC9B89.jpg (1125x896, 191.56K)

>twitterfags are subhumans who must be genocided
more news at 11

Unironically no because the sooner the game comes out the sooner rom hackers can get to making it at least ok to play.

This is clearly a Youtube poll you maggot

>adults flagrantly ignoring the core ethos of the series to avoid facing the reality of their total of orbits around the sun again

Attached: 1637936448603.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

twitterfags are subhumans who must be genocided

honestly sad to see I wish people were more patient but most people I see want something and they want it now much like kid in the toy section.
Pokefags should be shat on like sonicfags until they act somewhat right in the head.

No because "higher quality" in the context of pokemon doesn't mean shit, specially with a laughable 1 year delay. The new designs would still be shit, the story and battle mechanics would still be shit, at best you'd get more/better animations, user interfaces and QoL features, but why delay a mediocre game for it to become slightly less mediocre when they could just do things right from scratch in gen 10? Which they won't, but still

But Yes won by a huge margin?

The game doesn't look bad though?

Attached: Mijamoto is right.png (800x474, 754.64K)

It's crying because Any Forums isn't its hugbox and can't comprehend there's people here who didn't have pokémon in their childhoods, so don't care about children seeing their childhood toy abandon them.

Have you seen Grafarai video?

Miyamoto's favourite game is duke nukem forever

He didn't say that faggot

More time spent developing doesn’t mean an objectively better product, it could lead to more problems. Also, even if GF took another 6 months to continue the development of SV there will still be shortcoming you lot would complain about.

Ah I see you're ignorant about Japan

this niggertranny posting poketubers is pathetic.

But Any Forums is like twitter, you can only write 200 characters, except Twitter has more free speech and less autism kike rules.

Kill yourself american 4tranner

>twitter has more free speech
Not sure whether this is bait or genuine retardation. But I believe its the latter

Attached: zb8e6v50m8z31.jpg (576x516, 49.03K)

No I am FUCKING not. I've studied Japan for years.