Were they shit on purpose?

Were they shit on purpose?

>Another Sinnoh game where you can get all the Sinnoh mons and a little more produced at the same time, clearly higher quality and more akin to SwSh too.
>Outsourced to a third party that actually produces decent games outside of BDSP, probably using them as some kind of scapegoat
>Practically no new content beyond the removal of mandatory HMs and the altering of the Exp share without taking into account level scaling
>Bugged to death on Day 1
>literally just 2D graphics implanted onto 3D

If they were shit on purpose in an attempt to avoid letting them outshine Legends Arceus, why make it in the first place?

That was rhetorical, everyone knows the answer.

Attached: pokemon_brilliant_diamond_and_pokemon_shining_pearl_double_pack_1628152728.jpg (600x485, 64.12K)

They were shit because shit games are easier to make than good games. why waste effort when the pigs will buy it anyway.

It's a quick cashgrab to get money from nostalgic Sinnoh fans and also introduce newer people to Sinnoh to prepare them for Legends. Sinnoh is second behind Kanto in terms of popularity so they must have expected everything to work out.

I'm actually playing Brilliant Diamond right now. It's a weird experience, I wouldn't call it shit. It's the Sinnoh I love, the music is great, I had to stop and breathe in the Route 203 song for a minute. The graphics are even kind of cute even it they are disappointing. But it's all so streamlined. I've never had to grind, I'm always right at the level I need to be, I'm not even grossly overleveled. Switching out pokemon is so easy with the exp share and portable PC too. But, I can't help but wonder if something was lost? I'm going through the game pretty quickly. I've never had to remain in one area for too long. DPPT was very slow, but is this too fast? Is this satisfying? I haven't put any work into anything. I didn't even feel this way with SwSh or Legends. This weird mismatch of modern QoL with the older game design is strange.

Attached: 1591402807759.jpg (1536x1534, 183.88K)

Not on purpose, they had no time to develop it.

>to prepare them for Legends
What preparation do you need?
The consoomerist niggers on this board...

What did you honestly expect from an asset studio's first foray into game production? they are LITERALLY the "small, indie developer" meme you cunts like to shit on Game Freak with. And when confronted with the hard facts game development isn't easy (BDSP, when Game Freak shat out LGPE in SEVENTEEN MONTHS and is looked on as the "peak" of Switch Pokémon, to the average Any Forums luser), you instead shit out conspiracy theories claiming your version and vision of what Pokémon should be is being suppressed.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 08-01-38 ILCA.png (473x327, 26.41K)

Hahaha, nice joke. They didn't even need to make it at all, since the real remake is Legends Arceus. They made this piece of trash for the Pokeretards that kept begging for a remake instead of a new game. And in fact they ate that up like the FAGGOTS they are.

This game is your final ticket to eternal fire damnation

They made it as much to make Legends make sense to the zoomie children who misse DPPt as they did because nostalgiafaggotry user.
I know you like to ignore the fact kids are the primary demographic, but that doesn't mean it's true, nor does it make kids any likely to go back to their pre-history and play your childhood games, when they had their own pokémon childhood to nostalgiafag over.

They're not to going to really get Legends very well compared to someone who actually played a Sinnoh game. Every reference is going to fly over your head. Like you wouldn't appreciate the last part of Volo's theme sounding like the end of the DPPT intro theme.

They weren't able to put PLA into the "week before Black Friday" release window that Pokemon's famous for being around, so they had to hastily outsource and shit out BDSP to take its place.
Nintendo would be DAMNED if their Electric Rat Cash Cow didn't meet the annual installment demand, especially for a profits window as important as the holidays.

Hell, the trailer showing the flute using exactly the same notes as the flute notes when you start up DP had the hairs on the back of my neck standing up, felt like I was the only one who'd noticed, so little people were talking about it.

Good faggot tale, consoomerist. Everyone knows the retarded 20 years old soundtrack of gen 4. You definitely don't need to rebuy it for the 5th time with a horrendous synth "orchestra" soundtrack that sounds like shit and dumbs down every track somehow. And the "flute that sounds like the title screen" is the fucking Arceus flute, retard.

You're an actual nigger

>Were they shit on purpose?
Yes user. Yes.

Attached: Screenshot_deerpressed_Google News.jpg (488x489, 32.35K)

We get it, you didn’t play either game

>Everyone knows the retarded 20 years old soundtrack of gen 4.
Except kids born too late to experience gen 4. You know, the target audience?
Stop seething, it's embarrassing and doesn't enhance whatever point you have.

The target audience is 4 years olds but you bought this game? How many extra chromosomes do you have? And you can't be here if you're underage, retarded abomination

The "tArAgRtER AuDieNcIU" is 4 year olds so they make easy money by reselling them the same game so they can make easy money by reselling them a remake of a region after making easy money by reselling the previous remake?

Your pathetic theory doesn't work, niggertranny.

Pokemon is a series for children first and foremost you idiot. It has a large adult fanbase but GF prioritizes the children. How do you not see that?

Pokemon is a franchise for "everyone" that's geared towards being accessible to the absolute lowest common denominator, children.
They've been very careful to not present the games, TCG and non-toy merchandise as media for children unlike the rest of the franchise, and that's because they know there's a sizable adult audience that wants to shamelessly consume. Hence the "everyone" definition.

These games were fucking based and had the first actual gameplay in this franchise since BW2.
Only true flaws they have are the lack of Platinum content and the XP share

Attached: ZV1GSfn.jpg (600x315, 16.89K)

They're the best selling remakes, so I guess that makes them the best remakes? It's what Game Freak will believe anyway.

Its even worse than oras and thats saying a lot

Yes they were a trial run to see if they can outsource games. The original plans were for a 3d world, gamfreak stepped in and said it had to be a mobile remake instead

Hopefully Nintendo learnt their lesson and the next remakes won't be as shit

It's all cashing in on the Sinnoh nostalgia. Anyone who played DPPt in their childhood is an adult now.
BDSP is meant for those who want to replay Sinnoh, and PLA is for those who want Sinnoh but don't feel like buying the same game.
Either way it's nostalgia pandering and it works every single time.