Nintendo Direct

Apparently there’s going to be some Pokémon news in the Direct. The “sv_nintendo” tag is the same tag used in any Scarlet & Violet related trailer.

Link to watch: youtube.com/watch?v=UJ9Iz7HhU-I

Attached: BC4AF920-DEF3-47DF-BE4A-544583D9599E.jpg (1170x1578, 151.67K)

They also said the focus is Nintendo Switch games coming out this winter. Pokemon is basically the biggest one, so we'll 100% get a trailer at least.

if it follows like before where we had a present and a direct after each other, we'd get a mon or two. I remember Cramorant coming out in the direct.

Pokémon usually has its own direct, doesn't it?

PMDbros.. our time has come

Attached: 1659775464169.png (1000x1000, 1.14M)

Doubt it. Pokémon gets there own directs and we just got news this month. Maybe a demo or something but that’s a reach

She's in.

Attached: DcTp6r0VMAAs_fe.jpg (490x800, 49.61K)

see

Cramorant and Polteageist were in a Direct and not a PResents, so we'll probably see like 2 new mons. I'm expecting the baby of the megamans that were just revealed and the full reveal of the engine mon.

oh yeah I forgot about polteageist too. So expect two mons then.

There was a threee week gap between that reveal and the previous pokémon news anons. We got news just last week, don't hold your breath. Could well just repeat the news for the slow children again.

At most I expect a recap of some of the info we've gotten in the last month for the general audience who may not have tuned in to things like the Presents or the World championships. Maybe some new footage and small details but no real "news".

Attached: crying_emoji_zoom.png (1000x1000, 406.43K)

a new mon is still news

What is this?

they never do recaps in directs. even those long-winded stuff for other games in directs were new info

A recap would mean no new Pokemon

didn't say they would have a recap
I said pokemon will have a very short segment which is just introducing one new mon or two

>didn't say they would have a recap
My post was about expecting nothing more than a recap, why are you going on about new Pokemon as if it's 100% guaranteed?

The best Pokemon game ever made

I'm sorry fellow bro, but PMD is more likely to appear in a dedicated Pokemon Direct. It is pain, but likely.

Attached: IMG_20220913_031931_069.jpg (550x614, 46.11K)

>NO THERE ISNT PREVIOUS PRECEDENT!

>Maybe some new footage and small details