Why is flying weak to electricity and ice?

Why is flying weak to electricity and ice?

Attached: 1646473303786.png (1267x680, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4Z7qRUScT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause they can't fly

Ice because of hail, and cold air make flying more difficult because of air density issues. Also, have you ever felt windchill when the ambient temp is below 10 degrees Celsius? Yeah imagine flying in subzero temperature air.

Dunno about electric. Every living being should be weak to electricity. But as far as I know, bird feathers have some form of resistence to electricity so dunno why GF made it that way

>weak to electricity
It is especially dangerous to fly during thunderstorms due to lightning. I'm surprised this one confuses you. It's not perfect, but this seems like one of the more sensible and understandable ones.

The anime explained the opposite, why some types resists electricity. Turns out they're able to diffuse the electricity into the ground or into trees so they aren't hurt by it much youtube.com/watch?v=a4Z7qRUScT4
So the opposite much be true for Flying Pokémon. They have nothing to dissipate the electricity into, so they get hurt by it much more.

Lightning very rarely strike birds what the fuck are you talking about?

If they can't dissipate the electricity, then electricity won't flow into them in the first place, retard-kun. Learn how electricity conduct/flow through objects first before spewing pseudoscience crap like that.

Only because birds instinctively don't fly during a thunderstorm

Not him, but watch the fucking video.
Pokemon =/= real life.

Why does Steel resist Flying?

Both are references to early airplane problems

Attached: film4_3.jpg (400x292, 9.33K)

Ranged electric attacks shouldn't even be possible out of water, Pseudoscience crap runs this franchise, reminder that Pokemon apparently shrink.

Attached: 3968ccce3fe642798f9ebcb4f6e62ddd[1].jpg (300x225, 18.43K)

Are you saying that GF rely their logical thinking on some obscure Soviet-era cartoon?

It is actually a disney short of 1955

and I just liked to illustrate this

fuck, i forget the image

Attached: Force_Icing.png (394x287, 263.17K)

dragon-type doesn't mean dragon species, just like fire-type doesn't mean fire species.
Types are elements a Pokemon has.

Doduo can't fly, but it's still a flying-type because it has flying-type element within. Beedrill can fly but it's not a flying-type because it doesn't have that element.

A dragon not being dragon-type doesn't mean it's not a dragon.

>electric
Lightning typically strikes the highest point but its actually because birds try to avoid flying in thunderstoms due to decreased air pressure
>ice
Many birds migrate to warmer climates. Ice is cold.

>Why is flying weak
Because they aren't grounded.

Doduo does learn Fly

Electric = Paralysis = Can't fly and drops to the ground
Ice = Frozen = Can't fly and drops to the ground