REAL ESTATE IS CRASHING HOME OWNERS AND LAND LANDLORDS ARE BEING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT THEY WILL BE FORCED TO SELL OR BE...

>REAL ESTATE IS CRASHING HOME OWNERS AND LAND LANDLORDS ARE BEING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT THEY WILL BE FORCED TO SELL OR BE FORECLOSED ON WAGIES WILL RISE UP AND BUY THEIR HOMES FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR

Attached: 1625001892199.png (480x640, 68.58K)

>People will continue to buy my flipped houses at increasing prices even as interest rates are skyrocketing, line goes up, right guys?

Attached: 1662047216646582.jpg (605x581, 36.36K)

>if you want affordable housing you're a chud

huh?

You lot again, let me guess you plan to spam the board for the next 8 hours with tranny memes and seethe at Any Forums
Time to log off Any Forums

>line can only go up like a rocket or drop like a bomb
brainlet

>not what was stated in the op
Reading comprehension isn't your strong point I see.

No one read your screeching. Go back.

PRICED
OUT

idk what you're talking about. You're going to make 100 threads today. I just wanted to call you a faggot early on.

(You) are the one screeching chud. The OP is quoting (you).
House prices will never drop low enough for poorfags to buy. Simple ass. Deal with it.

>doesn't understand market cycle
>Any Forums - business and finance

Ah so you're simply a faggot with weak ass trolling. Try to get some new material.

>explains his joke
ok tranny

>I just wanted to let you know you can live in my head rent free
Why are you so mad user? Just buy a house if you want one. Its not hard to do.

>post satire calling out chuds and their housing crash delusion
>Y-YOU ARE TROLLING
Nope. Just pointing out how stupid anons look reeeeeeing over house prices to the point of delusional fantasies taking over their minds.

You could have posted "the sky is blue" and I would have still called you a tranny faggot

>being this mad over seeing themsleves look ridiculous portrayed as a basedjak

stay mad rentiod

You’re so mad kek

I'll break it down because you're so simple minded. You're a tranny troll who comes here to spam this board with your lame memes. I don't get offended by the memes, they're terrible. I get annoyed by the action of you coming here to shit up the board with low quality posts. I don't know what mental problems you have which makes you desire to do this, but I am sure there are many.

Where'd you go? Little close to home? Please don't 41% yourself because of me.

Thanks for the space rent free in your head chud.

>Y-YOUR SO MAD

Attached: 1625326363693.png (255x255, 100.24K)