Will the merge affect anything? be real

Will the merge affect anything? be real

Attached: 4Nv5Tgh.png (904x864, 118.9K)

no no probably not, whales will just dump it to $600 then buy back after panic selling is over

priced in. merge doesn't increase demand for eth, bitcoin increases demand for alts; merge just lowers supply issuance of eth; making the ICO buyers kings of the supply.

yes

Bears become insanely rich

Attached: F91595B4-16C8-4632-8A27-7FEF9EA8DD68.png (512x512, 493.41K)

vitalik is a goofy pedo, fuck eth, it's a globohomo scam. rest in piss, it's gonna get dumped to dab on homo nerds

>merge doesn't increase demand
>merge just lowers supply
and what happens in a market when the supply goes down but the demand stays the same?

I believe it have a slightly chance of going wrong and it will make bitcoin tank to 10k and that's what I'm waiting for, if that happen then this will be my golden opportunity to accumulate some cheap Bitcoin at very low levels because right after the dump bitcoin will go back to 20k.
So let's see how it plays out.

Attached: shitereum.jpg (1280x861, 72.33K)

after plebs sell to $600-800 ,, whales buy back larger positions and commence pump to $5-10k

>and what happens in a market when the supply goes down but the demand stays the same?

Attached: 109966492529583663.png (794x1024, 288.47K)

>$5-10k
delusions of sub-50 iq biden voters

late adopter cope

>Will the merge affect anything
yeah it hands over control of the eth network to amazon

>uses affect correctly

Yous one of them intelektuals boi?!

>implying anyone is adopting a dead chain
Condolences, retard

>still can't accept it

a merge just flew over my house

Maybe

Attached: merge.png (3798x1278, 832.04K)

still waiting for an answer

We'll find out for sure if anyone ever really cared about how supposedly environmentally evil POW is.
Somehow, I doubt any of those people will care.

It is a funny pet, but I can't see myself having an intelligent conversation with a parrot

so is your contention that fundamental supply and demand market dynamics are wrong, then? how does it really work?