The same retards in my life that were covid nazis (SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN TO SAVE GRANDMA) are now complaining about...

>the same retards in my life that were covid nazis (SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN TO SAVE GRANDMA) are now complaining about inflation

Attached: pepefunni.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

inflation is largely due to fed money printing, not lockdowns

Actually, the science says that money printing doesn't actually cause inflation

Fed money printing that happened to due covid stimulus
Use head for ONCE

I think it has more to do with the unvaccinated being allowed to go into grocery stores and have jobs.

True.

Actually, this has been debunked, chud. The inflation is just transitory.

Attached: 1657205344662.png (2576x1896, 54.17K)

they are just parroting the tv, if you like them despite their retarded opinions then cut them some slack, if not then yeah fuck those retards - they deserve what they get

>lockdown economy
>print lots of money
>Hand out money to corporations and commoners
High inflation was guaranteed jimbo

Attached: 1662541622464582.jpg (210x295, 30.28K)

there's an old man i like to hang out with at lunch that said he got covid from his kid that insists on wearing a mask literally everywhere and takes all the vaccines/boosters

old people are the worst. complete cattle mentality

true he is no exception i just found it amusing his kid gave all of his family members covid despite all of the effort and selling out to not do so

he is shedding spike protein out of every pore, he literally is covid

Inflation is booming and that's a good thing.
I heckin' love science

Is there actually an intelligent leftist take on all this shit? I'm sure many would support the money printing, but I'd love to hear the follow up on the current events it has wrought.

>the same people who are OPEN BORDERS!!! are upset about Florida shipping a bunch of illegals up north to Martha's Vineyard

if you haven't figured out who the good guys and bad guys are yet, guess what? you're the bad guy

"Dieu se rit des hommes qui déplorent les effets dont ils chérissent les causes."

Attached: 1638787860584.gif (512x493, 1.03M)

no, mainstream leftists are in the same boat as bush-era republicucks now. committed to dying on an indefensible hill. all of their arguments are pure cope.
there are some leftists opposed to this shit but they're too demoralized and confused to speak up because all of their "allies" are calling them schizo nazis.

these brain dead zombies were just repeating what the TV told them to say.

>mainstream leftists are in the same boat as bush-era republicucks now

this is 100% accurate and it makes me laugh how 30-40 year old millennial cucks seethe and cope about this. They are incapable of looking at their stances objectively and they are absolutely committed to "le current thing" and getting good boy reddit points from their peers

WRONG. its because of Putin. Science wins.

Attached: 1654777125686.png (772x773, 480.37K)

Covidian vaxcattle that loved masks and lockdowns accidentally the global economy

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become an unironic authoritarian faggot

Hitler was anti vax you nigger

If you remember the Bush years and didn't learn, you deserve it desu senpai.

Attached: 1661985131889751.jpg (1421x2100, 250.85K)