Where were you when crypto died?

Any Forums cannot refute this

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-14 21-05-54.png (1244x791, 341.16K)

Refute it? I’m literally not even going to read a word of it. Cope.

well, the professor has spoken
gosh darn it, i was truly feeling wondrously optimistic about this crypto thing

>So, I teach money money and banking at a regional public university
Unironically stopped reading.

Please for the love of God go back and stay there.

>(a professor's per-
Stopped reading lol

Professors at public, regional american universities have an IQ ceiling of 105. He will be incarnated within a toad after his death

Me to, so obvious this is a subversive kike. I bet he is rubbing his hands at his retarded fud post

academics are usually poor investors. don't bother reading their perspective on things, unless you want to stay poor. rather, they should be innovating, not espousing their rubbish online.

>my overwhelmingly left wing student base who read on twitter that crypto is for nazis weren’t interest in my lecture on crypto
fr though reading through r/buttcoin with all of them saying that crypto is dead except they are completely serious when they say it (meaning they literally think unironically crypto is going to zero now) is giving me major buy signals. In the bullrun I was skimming through buttcoin every now and then and they all were generally accepting that crypto goes through cycles of up and down, now that sub is in euphoria mode.

so crypto is dead because the kids in his class were bored?

>I teach "money" and (((banking)))

Attached: 1663001035472666.png (580x545, 452.87K)

I think it's more about a boomer thinking that zoomers actually give a shit about his opinion on crypto.

FPBP

Attached: 86327E82-B55D-4B69-AB88-3C8DBA591487.gif (252x263, 2.23M)

>professor at a public university
>student's eyes glaze over as soon as you start talking
say less

People disliking crypto is indeed a new thing that has never happened before and is surely proof that it is dead.

I've taught a section on crypto and a student told me after class that they liked it, idk. I'm teaching much dumber kids though

Nice appeal from authority fallacy

Most of the posts on r*ddit are just larps.
You can just make some larp post about how you like putting freshly picked flowers in your ass and have some bots upvote you, Out of the 10k r*dditors you reach, probably 1 or 2 will think start to think that is a good idea and is widely accepted.

>these filthy white hedgies
>10K upvotes =D
>b-but they are jews
>10k downvotes

>the tech is about as revolutionary as a tootsie roll
brainlet take
people go into debt to hear these people talk

Holy shit. It's like when that one idiot denied the significance of the invention of the world wide web.

>the students were BORED
>now I feel DIRTY for trying to treat it as something relevant!
holy shit what a weak-willed cuck. he's acting like he was giving a presentation to his superiors and not instructing children.

the student's name?
Albert. Einstein.

dr;ns "professor" can suck muh balls.