Currently making $21.50 /hr

Sorta have an option of "promoting" to night shift, 9pm to 7:30am
for $29 / hr. Should be dead solid 40 hour weeks, with some overtime, instead of ~36-40 hour weeks, and no overtime ever.

No wife no kids, I'm doing it.

Let's make it the Wage Slave General since everyone else is making six figures HODLing shitcoi2rkh00ns

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 154.59K)

Consider if your fucked circadian rhythm and lack of social life are really worth $8/hr.

not worth it
just learn sql tableau and python and get an easy analyst job and you'll make at least 70k

never went to college and currently neeting it up for a year now at my parent's place but got a security guard license (canadian) like some anons here recommended. Applied to a few jobs through Indeed but been ignored or rejected cause not vaxxd. need to start working asap since my portfolio tanked since dec last year

working nights is fucking awesome, you work from midnight to 8 am, western markets open at 930 am and close at 4, you can basically earn an entire second salary on your downtime. i make an extra 50k a year working night shift and trading days. nightshift only sucks if you finish and go right to bed.

it's more about working a job that allows you to expand your horizons. find something that requires no effort so you can study, or get into a business worth working up.

>this
I'm an analyst and I make 97k. I don't even know python

>your fucked circadian rhythm
myth.
well not fully a myth, everyone has a rhythm of their own, everyone will instinctively know their own cycle.
a large segment of the population are nocturnal and it makes sense that they would be, especially among white people.

i've been trying to get a second junior wfh job instead of moving to senior analyst, seems better balanced

Nights is basically for weirdos or a family man/woman. And I doubt you have a family

how are people not making 6 figures these days? the bar is so fucking low.

in january 2020, i was making 105k as a blue team engineer
in january 2021, same job, 140k and full time wfh
in january 2022, 165k, but picked up a second wfh (which i do in parallel) that pays 150k

105k to 315k in two years, and i probably do less actual work than i did before, maybe 20 hours a week. i'm pretty sure both companies know i'm double dipping, but they have so much trouble finding people that they're powerless.

>blue team engineer
How much would you make as a red team engineer?

Attached: 250px-Engineer.png (250x250, 40.96K)

more if i was good
but i'm pretty lazy, so blue team is comfy

you gotta do what you gotta do op. I used to work overnight it sucks because it puts you on weird halfdays and your weekend ends up feeling like 1.5 days. Ground that position for 3 years which let me get enough experience to get a weekend shift job now i make 60k/year and only work 3 days a week. just think of it as a game and you're grinding your skills

I'm switching from a super comfy $140k gig to a likely horrible one for roughly double (both wfh). I feel your energy. Let's go

Drop out of school, get hooked on meth, and become a plumber for $2800k/year. That's what I did

>cause not vaxxd
Lie

Hahaha it's great when people who have never done night shift think that it'll be a breeze to switch. As someone who did nightshift 9 years ago, let me tell you that it changes you in ways you'll never expect.

But just know that one of the biggest indicators of early death is someone who has an erratic sleep schedule.

sounds like it could be a good plan user, but be careful that night shift could fuck over your social opportunities.

Make sure you save every dime you get, otherwise you just lowered your health and sucked your time to sleep on a nicer pillow and eat at chipotle once and while.

How much time will happen until you break bad and leave all you family behind because you can't support them financially? I chose the DEO route and accumulating gains with their shitty game. I mean come on, if im making the same amount of money that you will monthly, then im asured a comfy life, can you say the same OP?

Attached: breaking-bad-felina-4.png (500x364, 196.94K)

I used to manage a speedway, I quit that shit after the store went to 24 hours and I was stuck working 20+ hour shifts all the time.