Crypto's not volatile enough for me, what do I need to get into?

Crypto's not volatile enough for me, what do I need to get into?

Attached: 1663184232440039.png (2496x2688, 1.8M)

nothing is more volatile than crypto; because everything else has value in some way shape or form.

crypto is raw speculation and jewry with zero backing

options

Blackjack

try playing "Drug Lord 2.2"

Biotech. 99% crash to zero when they fail clinical trials. 1% moons to infinity.

meth

>forgets that femoids exist
>doesn't mention how the kikes use femoids' volatile chaotic feeble retard minds as a weapon against the orderly male minds
your are one black retard gorilla nigger, back into the jungle, nigger

forex

I think slot machines would suit you well.

>retarded normie faggot that has had everything in his life handed to him on a silver platter doesn't get the immense value of something like triple entry accounting for the six gorillionth time

Attached: 1662588432478155.jpg (640x640, 77.64K)

crypto is more real than the US dollar at least

I mainly trade on memecoins, that's the most volatile cock and balls torture-like investment that you could ever make, and the best part? It actually works and it moons constantly

Attached: 16663445677.png (978x530, 53.47K)

same FUCKING THING while you are at it you might as well suggest op kill himself because it's the same thing

Snorting gunpowder

meme coins are always a scam.
They're always shilled here after the dev and his friends have made, like, a 200X on the value, which make it mathematically very difficult or impossible to be in the money if you invest after that initial pump.
In these conditions, if you make a 3X you'll be lucky

Nope

You're the blackest gorilla nigger anyone has ever seen, shut the fuck up.

I once mooned on that game where you maneuver the arm to try and pick up $100 stacks of $1 bills. Walked away with $500 that day.

Wrong. Blowing your Brains out isn't volatile. He should play Russian roulette for maximum volatility

I've made over 800 dollars gambling in Vegas, Tahoe, and Reno. It's not much but it's not zero. Wait until you get invited out to gambling when everyone else is drunk.