Garchomp already damaged and can't Mega Evolve

>Garchomp already damaged and can't Mega Evolve

It's over for Cynthia

Attached: ezgif-3-8e01664dba (1) (1).webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Females are shitmons confirmed

Based el pato

>I really expected her to use mega evolution

>"both sides take heavy damage"
Ahahahahahaha ohnononono cynthia fags what now

>pokemon battles but with made up rules and plot armor
lmao who watches this shit

This, these battles always suck ass. I don’t expect them to follow the game mechanics precisely but the anime isn’t even consistent with itself, the writers clearly make this shit up on the spot

This show sucks.
It's been like that since the original series too. At least during Brock, when Pikachu vandalized the sprinkler system to defeat Onix it made SOME kind of logistical sense. Dragonite completely missing a Draco Meteor on Spiritomb is just anime bullshit.

Pretty sure the Draco Meteor didn't miss. Spiritomb was spinning so it probably just dodged or deflected it.

If you look at the original scene it looks like none of the meteors even made contact with Spiritomb, like Dragonite really wanted to just carpet bomb the field for no reason

Pokemon battles have no rules except that you can only use a maximum of 6 Pokemon, and that you can't use a Pokemon again once the referee declares it "unable" to battle. Aside from that, anything goes, trainers can do whatever they want.

Ashita no Pato.
Also it's kind of wholesome how Team Rocket still goes to see Ash because they like the idea of him competing to win.

>5/5 in strategy
>sets up Stealth Rock (with only 3 Pokemon remaining, 2 of which are Fighting types) and switches out instead of finishing Dracovish, which allows it to KO Roserade and deal massive damage to Milotic for Sirfetch'd to finish

Cynthia was dumb as fuck compared to how strategic she was an episode ago

Attached: SickFeminineArgentinehornedfrog.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Such an incredibly obvious nerf to Cynthia
SHE WAS TOO STRONG FOR ASH

I'm not even a Cynthiafag but it really feels like they're trying to nerf her as much as possible because otherwise it won't be "realistic" for Ash to beat her.
To think all of this could have been solved by simply using the DP team.

Leaks even suggest Mega Lucario STILL cant defeat base Chomp and will get some kind of "second wind" flashback with frog/aura boost

>faints while still standing
He lost but he pulled a fucking shirohige right there.

I feel is less that and they want to make it a "she wasn't giving it her all" type win so shironafags won't get their pitchforks up

Mega Lucario still has to fight Dynamax Togekiss too, and we know from the preview that Togekiss lasts the 3 Dynamax turns because it's shown fighting Mega Lucario in base

Leaks always reek of shit but with how juvenile the writing is I expect this to actually happen. Ash and Cynthia have both made some pretty terrible decisions so it's just down to tropes to decide the victor

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (500x414, 131.23K)

I've been passively watching the anime for years now but considering Ash's usual approach is to improvise a strategy after getting used to his opponent what Cynthia is taking advantage of here by constantly switching on him?

They're still doing this shitty samurai standoff thing?

At least they're making sure to show off how monstrously strong Garchomp is

So on top of all the nerfs Garchomp is getting the dog also needs a frog boost to be able to beat just base Garchomp? Fucking lmao it keeps getting worse.

And we're still supposed to think Leon's Charizard is stronger lmao.