It's so hard to find a cheap hou-

>it's so hard to find a cheap hou-

Attached: 299642485-129241853152713-6651903833277685378-n_1.webm (540x960, 1.63M)

>1 story

~200k for a house is not cheap

I don’t get it? Is it because she moved in to the neighbourhood causing all the home prices to go down?

no shit janiqua your overpriced 800 sqft 2 bedroom ranch is cheap in birmingham alabama or fayettville aka the nigger capitals that the jews want you there by their design.

mutts have 100K salaries and 200K houses and still find a way to complain

literally life on easy mode, even a literal baboon can afford a Malcom TV show like house

1 storey is best if you want to live their long term imo, when youre 67 with shitty knees and hips you wont want a house with two flights of stairs in it. Also makes it easy to do roofing repairs yourself instead of calling a contractor every 5-10 years.

fuck trad wife. I'll take this.

>their
i swear my phone autocorrected to that, im not retarded

> hire 100 blacks to pretend to be "hood gangstas" for a few hours a day to a neighborhood
> prices drop by 50%
> pay them a fraction of that: profit

Does the nigress come with the house?

that's usually when home value starts dropping, especially when their tribe follows along. another gentrified neighborhood

>black neighbors

She has fresh sod but that shot of the curbside tells you everything you need to know about the neighborhood.

Isnt this what jews do unironically

>ghetto area
>sub 1200 sq ft
>most likely half a mile from a major freeway and 20 miles from a grocery store and a school
No thanks if I want to live with uneducated poor folks I'll move to the maritimes in canada

>a wild sheboon appears in frame
questions answered

>that's usually when home value starts dropping, especially when their tribe follows along. another gentrified neighborhood

The reverse is true now. Jew loan officers hand-pick oreos to move into white neighborhoods so they can show the government and liberal residents that they're not racist. They quickly figure out if a nig is an oreo using information acquired online, like social media posts, education, criminal record, family, voter registration, and employment. This would've taken weeks and cost 10x more to find until the early 2010s.

There are also the subprime lenders who give McMansions to apes but that's a different racket.

TLDR the US has a secret social credit score system and it's being used to select oreos for cheaper houses.

Just start handing out shoes in the neighborhood you want to buy in.

Kek'd

>niggers

>Jew loan officers hand-pick oreos to move into white neighborhoods
When you say Oreo’s, you mean niggers that act white?

sex with women

>Multiple stories
>Heating/cooling never right unless you have a gorillion splits and 2 furnaces
It's just not worth it broo

Yes but with entire countries and they're not pretending

hahahahahahaha

I think the word is used to mean “black on the outside white on the inside.”
Not sure why you’d want your neighborhood to be blacker though, that would drive value down. So maybe a property tax tactic

I wish I could go back in time and stop slave ships. and because I hate slavery.