Region with a rich history consisting of monarchies...

>Region with a rich history consisting of monarchies, a Shinto shrine scattered there and the ruins of this old monarchy having an Egyptian aesthetic
>While inspired by New York, clearly has its own identity.
>every retard wants a Legends style Unova game to double down on the America thing by making it about colonization by the Pilgrims or making the whole game cowboys and shit
>They will ALWAYS mention cowboy Inteleon

What happened?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196.74K)

realfags

>every retard wants a Legends style game
The break from the conditioned norm causes them to seek out a continuation of the thing, in an effort to re-settle their autism. We saw the exact same shit with LGPE and every dumb cunt thinking "Let's Go 2 Johto" was next-in-line for the spotlight.

Just amerishits being mentally retarded, having no culture at all, and too mentally handicapped to understand Unova ruins that have nothing to do with egypt

European ESL spotted

No one wanted a nobunaga's ambition pokemon sequel

The difference is that Legends was good while Let's Go Pee was bad

Would never happen because the colonization is a very sensitive subject that GF would never touch in fear of bad publicity, same with the civil war. Hell, cowboys VS injuns is to spicy for modern entertainment.

Why are modern audiences so sensitive?

It's just the dog fucking white women.

Why do you care? Do you think GF takes its ideas for games from fans and that this will somehow become real? Grow up bitch boy

Legends Unova would be better if it was set in the future. Have the region be divided into a few megacities were your bases are (Castelia, Black City, Driftveil etc) with a uninhabited open world-ish wild area between them.

People just want another legends game and unova is the next up for remakes (unless they do GSC.) People aren't actually thinking "oh this would be cool and add rich history to the game" it's more like "consume product move onto the next product."

the internet gave voices to those who doesnt deserve it, this generation of crazy bitter lonely women have done way to much damage already

>>every retard wants a Legends style Unova game to double down on the America thing by making it about colonization by the Pilgrims or making the whole game cowboys and shit
>>They will ALWAYS mention cowboy Inteleon
>What happened?
Pokemon fans are some of the least creative people on the planet, doesn't help that gf is also very creatively bankrupt more often than not

People wanted that

>the internet gave voices to those who doesnt deserve it,
A lot of them post on Any Forums

I just want to see pokemon version of niagara falls

I want that

LGPE>shit>Legends
Legends is genuinely the worst Pokemon game GF has made but because it is different retards pretend it is good.

>cowboy inteleon
??????? This is new. Explain

Attached: Shocked_Manga Reader.jpg (564x687, 73.87K)

What happened is that Unova's worldbuilding is convoluted and people only care to remember the fact it's based on America.

Muttricunt UOL spotted

I wanted that.
I still do!