There's not a single flaw in this entire Evo line

There's not a single flaw in this entire Evo line

Attached: FcEiT3haIAAcrxv.jpg (520x404, 29.7K)

Sceptile is over-designed. It also loses Grovyle's slick hair and grows it out of his ass. Also, he looks like a rapist.

True

Cute feet, haha

As usual with the starter lines, the 2nd stage is the best one and 3rd stage is kind of a mess.

>Le Oberdesigned meme

Go ahead child, show us which part of the big, scary grass lizard overstimulated your autism-addled mind.

I wish sceptile would rape me

It uses 3 colours (almost entirely green) and has a relatively low line count. Kill yourself if think it’s over designed

Preach my guy!!! TreeckoGang4Life

This but treecko

I would agree if Grovyle wasn't a blatantly better design than Sceptile, which is quite rare for a middle stage.

Hips are too wide! Sceptile doesn't need it.

You can not and will not ever convince me that sceptile looks good

Attached: 1654401890902.png (533x358, 441.97K)

Goes from cool to faggier, loses the leaves and the red pattern for no reason at all, is skinny and Sceptile ends up being too simple, bland and ugly with retarded facial expression

I never understood what the yellow balls on sceptiles back are supposed to be. Fruit? Game never explains. It's a flaw.

grovle not having a proper tail is a flaw because it looks like a damn chicken but it's a really good line
fern spores

They made Sceptile uglier cause otherwise he would outclass CHARIZARD
by far as the best Lizard starter

Grovyle is the most based pokemon in existence, he's a bro and sacrificed himself for (You), making him evolve into Sceptile is a crime.

>t. PMD:EODchad

>marshtomp is in the same gen
are you sure buddy?

But not with CHARIZARD, bow comdz?

>>marshtomp is in the same gen
But Marshtomp is the best in that line.

Attached: file.png (960x720, 207.22K)

>But Marshtomp is the best in that line.
This UGLY ass nigga??
The ABSOLUTE state of /vp

Attached: 2712.png (600x315, 103.31K)

lmao mindbroken trumpetboy

True

Attached: grovy.png (474x664, 337.15K)

>The game never directly spoonfeeds my retarded ass info on what a certain element of its design is supposed to be, therefore it’s bad!!
As says, they’re clearly fern spores which grow in 2 columns on either side of the “spine” of the leaves, just like how he’s got 2 columns of yellow balls on either side of his spine. Think a little

Attached: 1D459A7C-14AB-4545-B320-8240D575A709.jpg (1280x720, 165.91K)

Say it again with a straight face

Attached: Sprite_253_RS.png (64x64, 705)

UNF