Thoughts?

Fed really gonna kill real estate

Attached: 83AC8011-1193-4D09-A015-CB15F52631C4.jpg (1170x1884, 1.09M)

Why is your cap rate only 4.5%?

Fed HAS to kill all assets. Must be done or the whole game implodes

Housing market will never crash. But if its does... Look out the economy gets fucked big time.

The poster is missing that you get 4.5% on a leveraged investment thanks to a mortgage.

>the fed has to implode the game to not implode the game

this would mean giga globohomo corps like Blackrock bought high and are about to sell low. get real bro

Attached: 1496986119186.png (396x385, 113.14K)

holy shit 6 mo. bonds are at 3.7%?

Don’t forget not having to deal with retarded rentoids. That’s worth at least 1%.

DO IT FAGGOTS

Attached: 1661794346930649.jpg (1080x1202, 228.86K)

So I can make 3.7% every 6 months for 30 years buying this shit? Does the rate lock in once you buy the bonds?

No

PLEASE

WHEN WILL IT FUCKING HAPPEN? i have been waiting the last two years to move because I refuse to pay these fucking prices. i am NOT going to have a 300k mortgage just to have my house drop 100k+ in value right after. FUCKING NIGGERS

No cap them muffuggas keep raising my rent fr.

2 more weeks unironically

>Fed HAS to kill all assets.
>I think the Fed has total control over all markets
Old fag here. The 100% financing subprime nigger loans will prop the whole market up. You will never own a home.

Interest rate is calculated annually. So a 6 month bond pays you 1.85%. You'd have to buy one then roll it into another 6 month bond to get 3.7%.

The yield (interest) you get paid is locked in when you buy the bond, but the yield for the market changes depending on bond investors and the fed buying/selling. It's best to think of it like a low-risk dividend stock.

dude was calling for a crash in 2022 last year. Has some good points but too bearish.
FED would go to negative rates before they nuke every asset class, which they will because of CBDCs

>The 100% financing subprime nigger loans will prop the whole market up.
>Old fag here
do you remember 2008? Those subprime loans will kill the housing market. It is a service

interest rates in my country are ~10%. fucking BANKS are giving >10% interests for 1 year deposits. how do I profit from this without having to keep my money locked for a year or more?

But they said "this time its different". Housing market goes up forever.