fuck off

its not a plush of you though

Attached: file.png (794x1059, 1.22M)

Attached: file.png (794x1059, 1.55M)

Ivysaur after I prolapse her bussy

We're going to need a bigger jar...

people who buy these deserve to get scammed

it's handmade sold on etsy, not chinese knockoff or something

A knock-off is a knock-off and paying almost 2 thousand dollars for the "privilege" of owning one IS a scam - especially as TPC's version of it would cost far less (but will never get made as TPC knows exactly how popular middle stages are compared to base and final evolutionary stages).

the twitter post is already in thousands of likes, if this gets more exposure TPC will make an official to fight it off just like how they usually do

>implying there's no midget inside the Ivysaur

do you also think that about fanart you save into your computer, you idiot

What fucking planet are you from where a handmade plush is worth almost TWO GRAND? Sewing a fucking skin and then cramming it with stuffing isn't worth anywhere near this much regardless of the size.

do you also think that about digital artists making paintings that are ~40 hours of work
this is the same shit, in plush form

40 hours of work for $1800 is fucking $45 per hour. No hack artist is worth nearly 90k per year you fucking idiot.

the plush maker said it took her a month to do

Attached: file.png (746x392, 52.18K)

>do you also think that about digital artists making paintings that are ~40 hours of work
Yes, I do. If you'd pay $2000 for artwork made by a literal nobody you have actual brain damage.
Irrelevant. If she only worked on it for one hour per day it was a 30 hour job.

gift it to me

That doesn't prove shit retard. She could've spent 95% of that time playing fucking Animal Crossing.

hey badass, you need to chill
nobody is forcing you to buy that plush.
i'm a huge ivy fan but poor to buy it but still happy it exists

>by a literal nobody
they're not nobodies, these people have endless lines of people in queues waiting for a commission lmao
the difference between art and artisanship/factory stuff is that the latter has the process automatized and the piece is never unique. when you have a unique painting or a plush, it's a singular piece of art

you sound like the angry kind of boss with a control problem

imagine thinking plushes are artwork worthy of admiration lol

>even an Ivysaur plushie makes this board seethe endlessly

Attached: dekdpvj-e4595dac-9ff8-4d36-9826-b0c08ee2bf6d.png (246x326, 92.62K)

>51437498
imagine thinking they're not

To be fair it isn't the plush pissing people off, it's the insane price tag.

it's only insane if it was made in a factory that can reproduce the same thing tons of times

an individual plush is a luxury, so it has the price of a luxury
it's really not that hard to understand, poorfags are just seething

>51437503
t. kissless virgin with a room full of stuffed animals

TPC tried to sell a little plush of Pikachu and Eevee for $2000~$3000.
that Ivysaur plush is at least huge
sportskeeda.com/esports/top-3-expensive-pokemon-plush-toys-ever-sold

Attached: file.png (853x711, 111.87K)

I do have a room full of stuffed animals
I do fuck though
you should try it too :)

You cannot convince me this thing took her enough hours to create to justify it costing $1800. Sewing a pattern and filling it with cheap stuffing did not take THAT many hours.
You act as if I think this is okay too. Anyone who would pay over say, $500 for ANY stuffed animal is insane regardless of size or quality.

>You cannot convince me this thing took her enough hours (...)
I don't want to convince you of anything. she's the ones who decides her rates. People are paying up, so I don't know what to tell you
But I also don't think you should sell your services cheap especially if they're not basic needs like food.

>People are paying up
Nobody is going to drop 1800 bucks on this, mark my words

plushies over $20 is too much.
Anyway welcome to pokemon fandom rates where commissions and used gameboy games and cards go for $500+ because there are always some autists who will buy them

people have already commissioned her for far more expensive than that. Look at her twitter.