So who are you gonna pick?

so who are you gonna pick?

Attached: FcEGTTBWYAEgRzO.jpg (1526x858, 133.75K)

These don't look like Pokemon so I'm not gonna use them.

Obviously the edgy fire. The yellow one look like bootleg megaman so nope.

This this this. These look like those gen 3 and 4 abominations, not like classic pokemon

ghost sucks, and I don't really see Mega Man as a sword guy no matter how many times they force it

I see you're getting Scarlet

You have no eggs

Are they legendaries or just regular Pokémon?

Nope actually I’ll be playing crystal like a real fan
Actually we’re trying for a baby and I had a scan which confirmed I’m fertile sooo

the dual wield black swordsmon
my favorite anime is sword art online btw if that matters

Pokemon look like shit, so that's a good thing

Is this post fucking real
Why do all female Pokefags have Aspergers

Shut up schitzo. Drink some meds and then ram a dragon dildo up your gaping wound

Attached: 1657985257690.png (512x497, 336.66K)

Nope just have different opinions to you, I pity you for not being able to tolerate different opinions
Ahh I see modern Pokémon fans are so embarrassed of the modern era that they hate on Johto stans

Regular, evolve from the same baby Pokemon with a version exclusive item.

West Kanto will never be a real region

I'm picking fuecoco and Scarlet so I can't use them

johto is fun
I like the caves

I mean the whole "Meghan, the Sun Queen" thing. The only people who give themselves bloated names like that are either five years old or have genuine mental development issues. Drop the name. It makes you a joke.

Ah I see you have no idea what you’re talking about and don’t understand japanese culture

I didn’t give myself this name..
I used to just beMeghanhere but my old tripcode which I lost had the word ‘sun’ in it
People started calling me the Sun Queen and I rolled with it

>I didn't give myself this name
But you literally did

Neither, I want Electric frog and Catfish

No you don't. Stop being delusional, schizo. You really have genuine mental illness. Seek help

Nope I see you haven’t been around for long, my fans called me the sun queen for my work to defend gen 2 and I accepted the title

i hate this thread

And thus we return to my original point.