There is an investment that is so ugly and unattractive right but will be the biggest gainer. which is it?

there is an investment that is so ugly and unattractive right but will be the biggest gainer. which is it?

Attached: 3835B09700000578-0-image-m-57_1473610043839.jpg (634x592, 124.14K)

real estate

Attached: ranks.jpg (1280x1232, 162.6K)

Dont ask dumb questions.

Attached: gfggyrsgfsdg.png (503x458, 448.22K)

Investing in literal shit.

You know California has poop patrols now?
They have so many immigrants and homeless people littering everywhere that they shit all over the city.

With the current rate of decline in the west, you can be sure the rest of the major cities in the world will become the same.
What will we do then?
A massive shit-in-the-street problem and nobody to clean it up.

This is where YOU enter. Start your shit-harvesting business now!
Clean-up the Californian streets and stockpile the shit! With the current energy crisis, you can even let it decompose into biogas and burn it to produce energy to sell to those dumb cunts and call it green energy!

What is there not to love about investing in shit?

Pretty soon new green & renewable technology is gonna be "invented" where they rediscover shit as a construction material, just like they used to do in Africa 2000 years ago.

When that happens, your huge stockpile of decomposing shit will be worth it's weight in gold!

this jewish man knows

3x copies of every manga, but I don't think you have enough for that yet.

Attached: KOnataMETA.gif (800x465, 3.43M)

can you FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up weirdo.
Nobody cares about your opinions.

My idea is objectively good, I just don't have the capital right now to start my own business.

chainst1nk

Were either of you shocked by the demand for paper during the test depression? It's still the most valuable thing in the world until there is more efficient replacement.

>Nobody can prove that a website is more energy efficient than a book.

Which is why oil became worthless during that time, and will so again.

d0b0

No :(
>pic rel

The Ugandan shilling.

Pew pew

Attached: strapt.jpg (333x332, 25.95K)

>With the current rate of decline in the west, you can be sure the rest of the major cities in the world will become the same.
They already are and have been for years/decades, you fucking nonce.

]:(

>My idea is objectively good, I just don't have the capital right now to start my own business.
Then it's a fucking terrible idea because any bank would throw you the money in a loan.

Well, I haven't asked (((them))) because I don't trust (((them))), obviously.

Would you want to be my angel investor, kind stranger?

Did you solve him or something?

reddit moment

Attached: 1565691001962.jpg (199x253, 8.7K)

upsorber