Already worse than Team Yell

Already worse than Team Yell

Attached: team star.jpg (2048x1340, 412.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ToxShadows/status/1569181141802045440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Repeated initial character
Instant blunder

Attached: failure.jpg (1092x726, 87K)

>gang of anarchist bikers vs marnie's pathetic fan club
Nah.

Nah, they already better because they aren’t ugly fatfucks

the kids are made for sex
twitter.com/ToxShadows/status/1569181141802045440

>Team Skull
>endearing down-on-their-luck punks who do petty crime
>Team Yell
>asshole fans who just inconvenience challengers to help their idol
>Team Star
>seem like they'll just be school kids in a delinquent gang
When will the "team" be the main bad guys again?

Team Yell is the worst "bad guy" group that gamefreak has made. The name, just a fanclub and doesn't actually do anything, all fatass pedos. Yeah I'll take the biker gang.

hopefully never

>le motorcycle pokemon
i really REALLY hate this shit,i wonder what kind of drug the person who designed that shit was using

Sexy school girl legs >>>>>>>> whatever was Team Yell and their horrendous getug

definitely not worse than team yell
and frankly I'll be fine with these guys as long as they commit to them being an antagonistic force and don't shoehorn another """""twist""""" villain team into the story to shove in the legendary subplot

the box legendary is the other other main plot

If Team Yell was actually a cult disguised as a fan club it would have been cool.

They need to stop doing these not-really-evil teams, nothing will top Team Skull.

It's hard. I don't think they'll be able to write a better villain than Guzma again.

hopefully never
the inexplicably overfunded sci-fi doomsday cults with seemingly infinite resources were starting to grate on my nerves.

GRAMPS (Word containing F, Y, and S)
DEEPEST LORE

Crows ZERO: Pokemon Edition

Attached: well-lazy.gif (600x358, 1.26M)

I want the evil team to be like rocket just gangsters out to profit off Pokemon. Where they are a clear threat but not with world ending consequences.

The problem is that teams as cult-like doomsday organizations get pretty dumb under pokemon's very poor writing, but teams as just assholes that steal things has already been done, in the first two generations, which are the ones everybody remembers, so every other attempt would be compared to that, likely in a negative light since team rocket is so rooted in pokemon culture. Team skull was good because it was the first time they tried a plot twist evil team, but because that worked in every new gen we have to get a team of misfits that aren't really evil just punks, and a real big bad as a twist villain, as well as a new lillie clone. When they tried to go back to team rocket, they did rainbow rocket, bringing back aaaall your favorite team leaders from across the world, because the demographic that supposedly dictates all their decisions, kids, surely known who maxie and archie and all the other fucks are. Pokemon is too far up its own ass to make new interesting evil teams. Team skull and SM as a whole was a fluke, the moment the formula stops working and they go back to team flare-tier shit I can only imagine what kind of retarded evil plans they'll come up with.

>a bunch of kids fucking about
>a bunch of adults trying to shill their friends little sister to prove their town isn’t a fucking shithole
Yeah, nah, team star is miles better than the Manchester cope squad.

Oooooh I’m fucking mad at the X-thing I’m gonna summon cuntfaggotshitgayfuckyou the poke god of thirdgenders to make sure the niggerpeons are punished and I will piss on the moon!

Nah cunt.