>be dumb brokefag
>decide to fall for crypto meme
>buy $50 worth of Ethereum
>transfer to Metamask
>only have $8 worth of Ethereum now because of gas fees
>go to uniswap to trade for smaller project
>am unable to purchase nothing because I need gas fees

Seriously what the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 1662767907737657.jpg (663x615, 209.35K)

You're simply too poor for the chain, user. Also don't use the network during burger daylight hours.

>am unable to purchase nothing
That is correct, my melanated fren

What did you expect to do with .02 Effiriums nigger

>just pay $40 gas fees whenever you want to do anything bro
this is more kiked than an actual bank lol I don't care how rich you are

poor people disgust me and amuse me at the same time

Attached: 1659116249189098.jpg (640x653, 76.09K)

It is. That is why I have 0 efferiums. I only own 1 crypto and it has a transaction fee of .000002

I'm sorry fren, you were filtered by your low IQ

gas fees are only 19 gwei right now though?

what bullshit exchange is charging you $42 to withdraw kek, a transfer costs less than a dollar

ur actually just objectively right op

ignore gaslighters

eth is unusable

Attached: nhnghg.png (1023x633, 1.1M)

What fees? I still have my $30 on my wallet. You mean they'll vanish if I transfer it to a local wallet

Attached: Nervous_kek.png (604x613, 256.97K)

Should have used BSV with instant transactions that cost 1/100th of a penny. You’d still have your $50 you brokey.

I know KuCoin charges you up to $30-$40 per transaction for ethereum and pow coins like doge, it's pretty scammy

1. OP you are very poor.
2. OP you are very correct in your observation that this whole ponzi isn’t feasible.

Learn from this and stay away from this “asset” class.

Ethereum and Bitcoin can't be used. This is the first lesson of crypto. Learn to use xrp or litecoin or lumens

I'm gonna take a guess and say coinbase

There's another option. One with low fees and tons of privacy, and backed by international black markets so you know it won't disappear overnight.

Attached: 1663198529424.jpg (658x897, 35.88K)

I bought eth last week on two occasions and transferring from coinbase wallet to coinbase exchange was around a dollar. They tell you how much gas is going to cost before you send.

>be dumb brokefag
Some people need to learn by doing. If you learn from this then cool. If you stomp your feet and cry, then go back.

This isn't possible, where the fuck are you paying $42 gas fees? And just to transfer to another wallet, not even to swap? Sounds like cap frfr