Time to get my head out of my as and finally get a girlfriend so I can play SV on launch with her

Time to get my head out of my as and finally get a girlfriend so I can play SV on launch with her.

6’4 black male decently attractive I have a chance

Attached: 1544B152-1792-4B6D-81DC-3BD2D9A1C02F.jpg (759x1000, 85.99K)

I don’t understand adult virgins. What were you doing during you teenage years?

Yes. The height puts you ahead of a lot of guys, just have charisma and you're set

>Time to get my head out of my as and finally get a girlfriend so I can play SV on launch with her.
>6’4 black male decently attractive I have a chance

Attached: fatdora.png (235x290, 164.89K)

girls don't like me

Shyness+Pickiness. Also while everyone was out partying I was in my room watching the latest Journeys episode on tv tokyo.

>Negro
You will die alone.

nigger lol playing nugen with some bitch is probably going to be the easiest way to get her OFF your dick not on it lmao

>nigger
>a chance
Hahahahaha

>teenage years
>watching the latest Journeys episode
Global Rule 2 or whatever it was.

Attached: 1600528616816.png (800x480, 194.73K)

>6’4 black male
It's more of an accomplishment you haven't had sex already, impressive. Unironically the fags like and are 100% shorter than you, stop posting here it will only bring you down

user I’m in college
Not everyone is racist bro

Attached: E85936E5-99F2-492F-8B44-2200A4AD98C7.jpg (574x580, 50.61K)

A lot of teens don't have friends and that's only getting truer by the day, even more now with the COVID psyop, and you're in a literal videogame board=that promotes antisociality and the half asserted unnatural, false sociality of this society that is only a mask to their real intents of it

I isolated myself as a teen on purpose mostly cause average people diisgust me to shit. I can't be around them without fighting them at some point for being defected abominations

Here having sex with someone that isn't an ugly as shit whore isn't exactly that easy, anyway for you Americans nothing of this would ever matter since 1 out of 5 of you has a STD, youre deranged in all the jewish ways so sex is your first way of spreading your degeneracies and you'd have sex with anything.

I'm not a virgin since having sex in this society takes nothing, I had it but didn't like it at all cause I'm a normal white man and occasional sex with even an average looking person is disgusting to me. Actually my first sexual experience was at 5 with another child. I still consider me a virgin until I have actual good sex with normal people, but mostly my parents made me antisocial and distrustful as a child by sending me to a christian school once they've known I had sex with another kid. In a way, that's been good, since being alone in this society for a normal alpha man is the only possibility with very little instances that can be acceptable otherwise. If I finished having my normal childhood and had good teenager years, I would be the same drugged, infected, faggot subhuman weak slave drone as everyone of you modern zombies. in fact my brother himself was trying to bring me into that exact path as a child. I also had friends as a teen until I kicked them all away for being mentally handicapped subhumans.

But I'd gladly have sex with normal whites, once I meet them if they even still exist. Otherwise sex with myself is better than what any of you subhumans can offer

There weren't a lot of gay guys where I lived

Bullshit lol, unless you're like 92 then there's faggots everyfucking where in this faggot society. I've known a lot of faggots as a child but they always grossed me out for being so fucking ugly, effeminate, weak and deformed. In general they have a distorted mentally deviated horrible personality too. Hence I've always been attracted to the straights

Go for it man but here is a tip getting a gf is not the finish line, there is so much bullshit after getting a gf if you can just get a fuck buddy i found that to be way better for my mental health

Hoooo boy you just made the pasta of the year

nice essay. ms rice would like it

being autistic and socially introverted
a lot girls actually liked me (was confirmed by them or by other people years later) but i played the autistic, pretend not to care/notice act. still do in adulthood. i'm broken for life.

Abusive parents. Went to an all boy's school as a teen. Commuted to college. It's a shitty position, I have literally never been in a spot where I could naturally develop a romance with a girl

>Not everyone is racist bro
Huuuuuuge cope

>mentally deranged yet wants to fuck "normal whites"
thanks user, that was one of funniest things I've read in a while