Have you had a bad experience IRL involving pokemon?

Have you had a bad experience IRL involving pokemon?

Attached: 1638465335499.gif (225x205, 1.82M)

Yes

That gif is hilarious

i stole 50 bucks from my older brother to buy cards and was caught. i got a beating

I AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND NEVER HAD A FRIEND

Attached: genie.jpg (300x168, 5.62K)

Playing Gen 8
Two bastards fighting over Pokémon cards a year ago caused a scene at my Locals, you would expect that kind of behavior from YGO players but nope table flip into slap fight
A lot of socially awkward people too but that's just normal I this franchise

by your brother or dad?
its funnier if it was your dad

had a beedrill card stolen from my binder by some IRL rivals who lived up the street from me. i stole it back from their deck when one of their sisters was looking at the cards and let me shuffle through them. im stupid for not stealing more than just my card back but i guess i was a good kid back then.

Yes
Someone found out I like the pr0n
When I was a teen

When I was a kid I got a few cards stolen. The thiefs got mad when I smacked their hands when I discovered them.
But then again, I had many of the same card, so it was mainly a lesson on being more careful with my stuff.

I had one "that kid" situation where he borrowed my PMD guidebook and never returned it.
One other time I was running to meet a friend, but then I fell, and ALLLLL my Pokemon cards fell out of my backpack which was embarrassing, but some nice girls helped me pick them up.

Lol Actually this reminded me that I got a Deoxys card stolen by my neighbors kids, but they gave me it back right away. I also stole a dragonball card from my bro. Wonder why kids have a thing for stealing cards

I stole a shitton of Pokemon cards from this kid (21 years ago) who later became a homeless junkie last time I saw him 4 years ago. It was in around 3rd grade when I had stolen them from his backpack (I was a little snake I know) while the kids were out in the playground and they all left their backpacks lined up outside the classroom of their next class/period. Anyways I did feel guilty as hell the following months and gave them back to him the next school-year but by then he told me he didn't even want them back because he wasn't into Pokemon anymore and didn't even take a look at the cards (I think some were actually missing). I didn't really recognize him when I ran into him all those years later otherwise I would have chatted with him about those childhood memories but it wasn't until later I realized who he was.

i like to buy the stupidly expensive official plushies from japan.

Most of mine are missing their tags from careless family members when they 'helped' me move. I told them to let me handle them and they grabbed pretty much all of them by the tag and tore most off.

I have a partner now which we get along well but they shoved all of my plushies off a shelf and bent the last of the nice tags to put a vr tracker up there.

when pokemon go first came out and everyone was hysterical about it, my ex and i would drive around the city late at night capping gyms and catching pokemon. it was a lot of fun, we'd listen to dramatic vidya music and get takeout afterwards. after a few weeks of this he said he was too tired to keep going out that late, which i didn't question cuz fair enough, i thought he was just bored of it

i found out he'd started doing our pokemon go dates with a girl he worked with. not certain if he was fucking her but i'm pretty sure he was. still hurts to think about, haven't touched pokemon go since

Attached: 7522725465.gif (500x375, 662.88K)

thats terrible :C

damn
that’s rough femanon
hopefully the fucker got dumped in turn

Thinking about the times when I was an autistic 7 year old pretending to be Lugia in the pool and tried to whirlpool the girls sitting next to the pool with giant splashes

Attached: 1649728947662.gif (498x268, 765.36K)

I remember going on walks around the city (Queens NY) and playing GO with my ex when it came out. We didn't play for that long but I'd rather not touch it because it reminds me of them and thus is a bit painful.

i'm a dumb bitch and actually tried to forgive him for it, but things fell apart not too long after anyway

I know the feeling, Me and my ex would have this dates, it's sad because I can't listen to the night music because it gets me upset, anyhow, fuck Narccisist and cheaters.