Is defi insurance feasible? Why/why not?

Is defi insurance feasible? Why/why not?

Attached: unionfinanceUNN.png (617x374, 91.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.insurace.io/
app.bridgemutual.io/user/cover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just when i thought this scam was dead and rid of existence, it breathes once more

>scam
source?

yeah and it's doing well through platforms like
like Insurace which is widely regarded as the go to defi insurance platform nowadays app.insurace.io/ and Bridge Mutual app.bridgemutual.io/user/cover

>Union
pajeet scam

Haha, fuck off Rusty or whoever it is trying to shill this blatant scam again. Fucking idiots

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

Attached: 1632162875803.jpg (367x808, 85.72K)

>Rusty
Who's Rusty?

I sold my UNN tokens at the top to buy this jacket. Somebody stole it from me at a party.

Attached: hhj.jpg (544x446, 207.2K)

Holy fuck a scam on scam. What’s next, wrapped insurance tokens? Insurance classic?

It is not currently feasible.

There is no recourse if things break; if a company doesn't pay up on a claim you can take them to court, if they have too many claims and run out of money the government can give them a bailout; when things go wrong with Defi, you're SOL.

This is an obstacle that basically makes it obsolete for a business to use. It'd take major institutional investment both in the tech, and in billions of liquidity for the pool to be stable; and there's a great incentive against this as insurance companies make more money the way it is.

Also, the actuarial math isn't something that can be automated yet; though I suppose given the billions of dollars of institutional investment laying the groundwork of the industry that could be done with an actuarial firm running an oracle.

They did you a favor

they're gonna cum back so hard

Bridge Mutual is a scam

(((Insurance))) has a bad rep IRL you think people are going to buy this thing now? Whatever happened to its competitor? If you are the only project doing one niche thing and little else you will sink.

I'd rather stake DOT at DEO. Trading alts in general. Nothing will protect you from (((bitcoin manipulators))).

Attached: 1331933406261.jpg (200x200, 11.78K)

rust deez nuts

did he actually buy the badger furry head or

This.
In the end the little defense it provides is negated by how expensive it is.

REST IN PEACE

UNION FINANCE PROTOCOL GOVERNANCE TOKEN

2020-2021

Attached: scam.png (1053x590, 45.88K)

Based. $1 UNN eoy is all but locked in
Hi Tyler!

UNN is fine

Hi. Unn is a very low quality token pls purchase Fringe Finance (ticker: FRIN). Maybe profits coming to frin holder soon

Attached: images (1).png (200x200, 1000)

If Fringe and UNN both had sufficient liquidity you could insure your Fringe shitcoin loan on UNN and literally have it risk free from liquidation.

Could but wouldn't

insurace is a scam they voted to not pay out on a hack (as most of these "defi" insurance protocols do) thats the problem with daos

Wouldn't because they will never have sufficient liquidity or it wouldn't work??