What you're witnessing now is bitcoin's death

What you're witnessing now is bitcoin's death.
Eth is usurping the throne.

Attached: 1655584523120s.jpg (211x220, 5.44K)

Oh cool, just like the dozen other times Bitcoin died. Neat.

This is my bottom signal.
Counter trading nitwits its the quickest way to wealth.

Attached: 1662907902105764.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

Don't think we've seen the bottom yet, but you're far away from the top that plunging further -- even to zero -- won't hurt as bad as buying the top to now would have.

when will you learn that this is literally constantly redrawn and is only a meme for newcomers
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THIS IS LITERALLY CONSTANTLY REDRAWN AND IS ONLY A MEME FOR NEWCOMERS
>when will you learn that this is literally constantly redrawn and is only a meme for newcomers
>WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THIS IS LITERALLY CONSTANTLY REDRAWN AND IS ONLY A MEME FOR NEWCOMERS

its a take from when btc was 30k

Continue coping. Anyone who says 10k or 15k is the bottom is a retard or larping.

Attached: BTC vs LGBT.png (1376x600, 108.61K)

eth is fucking wank

>what is market cap

lol gay boy

spbp

By the gay rainbow graph, I should buy as much I can now and sell when bitcoin reaches $200k in 2024-2025?

Attached: RAINBOW.png (1896x1000, 131.67K)

the probability of a market trend lasting eternally is zero

This. Bitcorn is gonna stay in the bottom channel until it isn't, then we gongo up.

there are probably forgotten currencies that have zeroed in value and never recovered even as collectors' items

it's not redrawn, dumbass

they will all come back when the universe resets.

wow you're fucking retarded. if you bought now it would have to dump to ~6k for it to hurt as much as the dump from the top to here. do you even know about percentages

Attached: actual_rainbow.jpg (800x450, 85.35K)

This. People have no idea about what BTC is and what its impact will be throughout every aspect of life as the empire of fiat accelerates towards its inevitable conclusion.