How do you quit your job without making your boss hate you

How do you quit your job without making your boss hate you

Attached: 1658916900838774.jpg (1000x1333, 258.17K)

Same way you break up with girls.

You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

Why does it matter if your boss hates you

you motherfucker... I only managed to lock my BTC on its way down, at around 52k... Not selling anytime soon though

Got lazier and lazier until I was basically doing no work, so my boss probably thought it was a blessing when I quit.

potential reference

1. slack off until they fire you (for more gub gibbs)
2. (if job and relationships were professional) just write the resignation and some kind words, like adults do. no need to burn bridges.

Tell them you don't need 'em, Steven
You're going away for a good long while, Kyle
It ain't that radical, it's just a sabatical

Tell him hes the best boss you ever had, the only reason you leave is due to homosexual thoughts about him. But you know hes a married man and the temptation is too strong to stay.

>2 days later
>'user i ditched my skanky ass wife please rail me right now'

Who the the fuck would buy that crypto except another yuppie

the price is locked, user

price locking just creates an option contract, so the buyer agrees to buy in the future for the price specified when creating the contract

Like anyone would follow through with such insane bullshit. No one is going to pay you 68,000 for something worth $20,000.

trezor produced it to try and counteract the argument that bitcoin is too unstable to use as a currency. thats why you have price locking and option contracts. downside is you are not allowed to have any upside if bitcoin goes over your locking price, i keep my bitcoin unlocked, its definitely going over 70k next run

What’s the point of locking at a high price if when you unlock you have to put it on an exchange and sell it at the current fair market value?

Attached: B57F2C85-304B-4ECC-B878-64D3855CF6A4.jpg (613x729, 119.02K)

i used to be an expat, i emailed my boss that i got hospitalised with covid pneumonia so they keep paying me while in actuality i book a flight and leave the country after raking multiple credit cards and encash them all and transfer them to multiple offshore accounts, overseas brokerages and crypto exchanges

Attached: IMG-1310.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

lol, you probably don't even wrap your tokens

give 2 weeks notice and help transition, documentation knowledge transfer
all that bs

I'm doing this now and I feel bad about it. WFH is some crazy stuff

answer the question