Gen 2 mons that everyone thinks are gen 3 due to being only found on like 1 route as a rare encounter 90% of the way...

>gen 2 mons that everyone thinks are gen 3 due to being only found on like 1 route as a rare encounter 90% of the way through the game

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (225x225, 6.53K)

That’s it. That’s the entire thread

>this fucking thread again
>as if someone will say something else than skarmory or slugma

Slugma and Corsola lol

retarded zoomers != everyone

Munchlax is a gen 3 mon, idc

i remember when i kept breeding sudowoodos in emerald wondering why i cant get a bonsly egg

Did those people never watch the anime, play the card game, or run into merchandise of those Pokemon in the years before 3rd gen?
I find it incredibly difficult to believe that anyone actually thought that.

Plus you know, if you were serious about gen 2 at all you surely played Stadium 2 at some point.
But we all know we're dealing with zoom zooms.

Attached: Screenshot_619.png (1386x1012, 258.93K)

Because you need the incense you dork.

Dunsparce

Spinda

I am so fucking tired of seeing this thread

They’re post-pokemania unironic zoomers

>Mostly Gen2 mons but isn’t afraid to to use earlier gen’s mons to fill out holes
>water types to cover steel’s fire weakness and a reference to her living in a port town
>Corsola as a reference to her previously being a rock trainer
Anons, what am I supposed to do with my folder full of “Gen 2 leaders suck” memes?

Attached: E079A028-BF89-48FA-BAAD-823DF39C230E.png (600x906, 591.54K)

That's just Stadium 2.
GSC is still dogshit difficulty and Pryce especially is a victim of malformed routing. He is literally the worst gym leader in the entire series for his position: an ice-type 7th gym leader with severely under-leveled mons and no moves. Gen 2 deserves to be made fun of for its poor level curve from Gym 1 to Red that only barely works if you just use your starter and maybe one other pokemon the entire game.

Togepi is gen 1 the same way Poipole is gen 7

>Anons, what am I supposed to do with my folder full of “Gen 2 leaders suck” memes?
Nothing, none of it applies to the GOAT Pokemon game.
I see GSC as nothing more than preparation and setup for Stadium 2 which is actually the best postgame out there even two decades later. It contextualizes the entirety of GSC so well that I feel sorry for anyone who played gen 2 without it. I feel doubly sorry for anyone who tried to get through rounds 1 and 2 with rentals only, it's hilarious that the game even lets you attempt that, probably some kids became psychos out of trying it.

as someone whose first game was Silver at age 6, I never thought this about any gen 2 pokemon, you're just retarded

GSC is still the mainline games and are the core of Gen 2, regardless of Stadium 2 being the better way to play Gen 2 battles in every manner.
also skarmory is homosexual

> GSC is still dogshit difficulty
That’s all Pokémon game except for SM totems. Game Freak seems goes out if it’s way to make boss as braindead as possible either due to moronic AI, shit moves, or incomplete team. And GSC’s level curve is only slightly worse than the average Pokémon game

Black 2/White 2 are way better in terms of difficulty and level curve than even HGSS which suffered from most of the same issues as GSC

>GSC is still the mainline games and are the core of Gen 2
Sure, but anyone who played GSC linked with Stadium 2 will tell you they enhance the core experience so much they might as well as be part of the same thing.
Also the level curve bullshit is a new complaint that I have never even heard before 2015, I consider it NPC Youtuber fodder parroted by people who haven't played the game in years. It's basically a false premise in the first place, an argument that exists from the perspective that a Pokemon game needs to be "run through" without stopping and with the expectation that you are entitled to enough experience to keep you overleveled all the way through. Nah fucker, you're gonna stop, grind, do daily rematches, and put in the work on raising your team because this game here is the closest to an actual RPG Pokemon has ever gotten.
And wait until you find out the absurd amount of grinding needed to get your Stadium 2 teams ready for the cup rulesets. Prime Cup is all level 100s, do you know how long it takes to get a full team of level 100s in GSC?
Then there's the Little Cups, the amount of chain breeding and vitamin spamming involved in making a good team is absolutely insane. And you're gonna NEED it because the round 2 teams in Stadium 2 are completely ruthlessly optimized and use competitive strategies.
GSC + Stadium 2 is by far the most hardcore RPG experience of the entire series, it's not for your average zoomer, it needs a lot of dedication.

>Black 2/White 2 are way better in terms of difficulty
lmao no they fucking aren't, they're probably the easiest games in the series outside of gen 6